Monday, August 6, 2012

What I Would Say...

M answered a forum post the other day essentially asking, "What your lover/pet/mate would say about you."  His answer of "Amazing" just didn't seem to do him enough justice.  Yes...M is definitely amazing, and I say that often.  However, he is much, much more than one little word.  In my option, M is a mass of intricately tangled contrasts that stun me daily in their beauty and perfect blend.

    The brightest light, so sweet and considerate and patient with those he loves.  He'd do anything he could for those lucky enough to gain entrance to his inner circle.  He loves deeply.  He loves purely.  There isn't a kind of or a maybe in his world.  "Mine" isn't simply a possession to Him.  It's a responsibility and a gift.
    The darkest night, the most wicked and sinfully erotic Man who's ever touched my heart, body, and mind.  He captures and devours me whole.  He pushes me to open doors, I'd never considered.  With him leading me, I explore the dark, most decadent parts of my soul.

    He's determined and focused to move forward no matter the odds.  He doesn't settle for an easy road, choosing instead to set his standards high for himself and those around him.
    Yet, he's incredibly easy to be with.  Laid back, casual, down to earth, and practical...he's not hung up on dumb shit or foolishness, but I suppose that's because he's comfortable and confident in himself.  A rare quality today.

    However, he is a bit ornery and stubborn.  Yes, Daddy...you are.  lol  ~kiss~  He has firm opinions about many things, likes what he likes, and that's that.  No sushi.  No REM.  No...hmmmmm, I should probably skip the list.  ;-)  Needless to say there's a few topics I have to be extremely patient about discussing.  ~sigh~
    M can also be this kid that lights up like a Christmas tree when something hits him just right.  The first time I saw that look it was for me.  I was breathless and incredibly shy in that moment, humbled that I had pleased him so.  Yet, I will do anything I can to inspire that look again and again and again.

    My M is a cruel, vicious Sadist.  His Beast demands obedience, dark sweet pain, and humiliation for his pleasure and my freedom to fly on his wind.  He soars me to incredible heights and brings me exhausted and sated back to the safety of his arms.
    My Daddy cherishes and nurtures me with tender care.  His gentle affection in one day is more than some lovers have ever shown me.  He calms me like no other ever has.  His touch is always sure and steady.  Never tentative.  Never careless. 

     Fuck...he's one of the most creative people I've ever known.  Talented, immaginative, witty, and...no he's not paying me for this write up!  lol
    But you can skip the left brain/right brain stuff.  He analyzes things worse than me.  M can see clearly past the bullshit to the heart of the matter and know just what to say or do, especially with me.

     He's calm and ruthlessly controlled.  He masters himself first, a trait few adults ever even consider.  His intelligent mind leads both his emotions and his physical response.  Only at His choice does he free himself from his own restraint.
    He's explosively passionate - emotionally, mentally, and physically - moving me at times to sweet healing tears, non-stop laughter, overwhelming love, deep submission, and pleasure the likes of which I've never dreamed.

     No this list isn't complete, and no...my Daddy is not perfect.  Thank God.  I couldn't cope with perfect.
     But M IS my fairy tale warrior come to life.  A perfect blend of light and dark that brings out the best I have to give.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment