Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Someday Shots: His Slave

I've been approached by multiple photographers over the years for a potential shoot.  This is something that is absolutely on my to do list.  I'm simply waiting for the right time...whenever that may be.  lol  However, I know that I am much closer to this then I ever have been before.

So with that in mind, I've decided to incorporate into my blog "Someday Shots."  I always have ideas for photos I would love to see come life, either with myself, myself and M, or others.  Once upon a time I was a photographer as well as dabbled in a brief stint of modeling.  It seems neither urge has left my soul.

My first Someday Shot post...His Slave

This is a pic from my first long weekend with M.  It was quickly apparent to both of us just how well suited we were for one another.  Before we said our goodbyes, my destiny to be His slave was already well on its way.

This is my absolute favorite picture of me.  It's simplicity and form flatter me until I'm unrecognizable to myself.  After M took this shot, I checked it out and my jaw dropped. I had NO idea my ass looked like that!!!!  A few days later when I saw my best friend (a man), I was almost annoyed when I asked him, "Why the hell didn't you tell me my ass looked like THAT?!?" LOL  However, I would love this same pose incorporated into a series of starker settings, black and whites likely.

One set more pristine.  Tile floor.  Possibly a CMNF thing, with M in the background unfocused and only from the waist down.  Oh and he'd definitely have his crop.  ~whimper~

Another set more earthy...outside maybe...dirt on my skin, sweat...His broken slave.

Feel free to toss some more ideas my way.  I'd love to hear.  Someday...
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment