Sunday, August 26, 2012

Daddy Please...

I've held back when I shouldn't have.  No excuses.  No fucking explanations.  I'll figure that all out later.  For now...just honesty.  Admit the truth.  Show my weakness and find strength in my submission.

Daddy.
I need.
Him.
It's been too long.

I can barely breathe without Him.
It hurts to even Be without Him.

I want to...
Scream.
Cry.
Beg.

I don't want practical.
I don't want to be mature.

I need my Daddy.

I need to hold His hand tight.
I need to crawl in His lap and close my eyes.
I need to cling to Him in desperation.
I need to sob in His arms as He takes.

I can't wait.
I can no longer be strong.

I'm a wreck.
I'm vulnerable.
I'm chaos.
I'm a child.

So afraid of being weak.
Yet suffocating on my pain.

I need my Daddy.

He'll make it better.
He'll make it right.
He'll make the hurt stop.
He'll set me free.

My pain chokes me.
My tears suffocate me.

I need to see His smile.
I need to nuzzle into His palm.
I need to curl at His feet.
I need to sleep in His embrace.

Daddy...please...
Help me Daddy...

I need to serve Him.
I need to please Him.
I need to feel His Beast.
I need to be wrapped in Him.

To give Him everything I am.
To surrender completely to Him.

I need my Daddy.

To be His babygirl.
To be His soft spot.
To be His hope.
To be His inspiration.

I am weak.
I am lost.

I need to comfort Him.
I need to laugh with Him.
I need to bask in His heat and strength.
I need to burn in our passion.

I can't ignore my misery.
I can't push away my sadness.

He is my air.
He is my sanity.
He is my anchor.
He is my compass.

My ache and longing cripple me.
My love for Him overwhelming.

I need my Daddy.

Oh please...Daddy...
It hurts so much right now...

I need my Daddy.

Just my Daddy.

Daddy...

Please...

~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment