Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Prayer


Beast...come to me...

Awaken.
Bound in your chains.
Let me sate your forbidden hunger.

Your mate.
I call.

Wild.
Ravenous.
Fearless.
Uncontrolled.

Beast...help me...

I wither with need.
In heat for your dark sins.
Panting for the touch and taste of you.

Your mate.
I am here.

Lost.
Frantic.
Helpless.
Starved.

Beast...take me...

Claw at heaving breasts.
Pound between spread thighs
Inflict pain on this soft, aching flesh.

Your mate.
For you I...

Tremble.
Scream.
Surrender.
Cry.

Beast...destroy me...

Release your savage.
Gorge on your willing victim.
My tortured soul is your endless meal.

Your mate.
I am yours.

Devour.
Ravish.
Violate.
Rape.

Beast...save me...

You are my destiny.
Simply my everything.
I shall release you from your buried prison.

Your mate.
I am home.

Feed.
Command.
Claim.
Own.

~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment