Tuesday, August 28, 2012

M's Bitch

When M wakes me up with a "Good morning cunt" and his hand wrapped around my throat, I know His Beast is hungry.  My sole purpose is to feed Him.  Anything and every thing He desires.  Without hesitation His property responded to His demand for pleasure.

Within minutes I was leashed and on all fours with my knees spread like a dog, barely awake and in a haze of need.  Before I'd even been truly touched, M ordered me to cum.  His obedient bitch came instantly in a spray of hot cunt juice that left me panting.  Instinctually I bared down on the bunched towel and rutted against it like a mutt in heat finishing the orgasm against the friction of wadded soaked cloth.  M's dark laugh filled my head.  Shortly after...he filled my ass.

~sigh~ At times...I really am nothing more than M's animal to victimize, and I fucking love waking up in the morning to feed His hungry beast.  ;-P
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment