Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sweet Rain

Submit.
Surrender.
As never before.
As nature intended.
To obey His desires.
To kneel for His pleasure.
I was afraid.
I was empowered.
Hot.
Erotic.
That sweet rain.
It poured over my skin.
Coating heavy breasts.
Running slick down creamy thighs.
I was beautiful.
I was dirty.
Intimate.
Primal.
Sanity lost in the torrent.
The scent enveloping me.
My mouth open to taste.
Drops fell from my lips.
I was the prized possession.
I was unworthy of consideration.
Darkness.
Madness.
Shame slid away.
Pleasure flooded my soul.
Pride that I was chosen.
Hunger for more.
I was precious.
I was beneath notice.
Claimed.
Owned.
Washed pure.
No other's scent or touch.
Total acceptance of my fate.
Baptized in sweet rain.
I was a princess.
I was a filthy fuckwhore.
I was His.

No comments:

Post a Comment