Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lusts that RAGE

Fuck, I was trying to be good.  Trying so damn hard to stay in the light.  Trying to keep sweet and sane.  But instead He chose to rattle the fucking cage of MY dark vicious beast - not just a little, but damn near all day!  Tease.  Taunt.  Torment.  He pulled me off balance and continually keeps me guessing.  Yes, I know.  I am M's entertainment.  He is a delicious, cruel Fuck that drags me like a ragdoll from one extreme to another.  Now my dark, twisted desires RAGE for satisfaction and release!  It's all I can do to remain rational when the animal in me screams to play hard and nasty with her mate - His inner beast.  Fuck it.  Why keep a grip on sanity?  To the edge of madness I surrender...

I've been fucking OBEDIENT!  I've been fucking soft and helpless and pathetically sweet.  I'm NOT any of those things right now.  I don't fucking want to be.  He woke the side of me that I'd been trying to keep asleep and tranquil.  I crave hot, passionate violence.  I need groped, pushed, beat.  Submission?  lol  If that is expected, RIP it from my goddamn soul!   Force me to my fucking knees and MAKE me serve.  MAKE me be a perverted slut basking in wicked madness.  MAKE me pull up my fucking dress in a dark alley and open my holes for use.  MAKE me bend over and accept my place.  MAKE me grind this dirty cunt on those smooth black boots and beg to cum, panting like a dog.  Just fucking MAKE ME!!!

Nasty doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I crave with M at the moment.  I want to commit so many sick sins with Him hell wouldn't fucking have me.  Let me suck that dick clean after streams of hot juice run all over these owned lush curves.  Give it to me.  Yes....that.  And that.  And THAT!  Oh yes and that fucking fist too!  I'll ride anything and everything He puts between my warm creamy thighs.  Exposed full breasts with thick hard nipples.  Shown off dripping, greedy pussy.  A tight, puckered asshole on display.  To strangers.  Observers.  Voyeurs.  I don't give a fuck.  I am HIS.  I no longer care about my pride, my image, my voice of reason.  Just TAKE.  I'm a stupid whore, slut, pet, fucktoy, plaything.  I was meant to suck and fuck.  I was meant for His use and abuse.

Pain.  Dark, rich, sweet fucking pain.  Drown me in it.  Overwhelm me.  Don't fucking be nice.  Don't treat me like I'm a stupid fragile little flower.  Fuck you, you Bastard!  Play with the ONLY One that can truly sate your dark lust.  Dance with me in Our darkness.  Take pleasure from my pain.  Bend me.  Hurt me.  Violate and defile me.  Fucking break me.  I want it ALL.  His hands seduce as they pound flesh.   The lash of His flogger begins to sooth my hunger as it licks soft skin.  The fiery kiss of His crop as it punishes breasts, ass, thighs, and slit.  Yes...MORE!  Don't stop until I'm in tears and hoarse from begging for the pain to end.

Everything has been bottled up tight - caged.  Day after fucking day.  Now, I'm lost in an avalanche of violent lust.  I need found.  I need released to M's vicious leash where within His sinful fucking delights I will fly past the moon and stars.  I'm ravenous for the dance only he and I can share.  I want to cry, scream, RAGE in frustration.  Set me fucking FREE, so that I may sate His Beast as as I was meant to do.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment