Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet Pet - Part I

Bound.
Helpless.

His sweet pet.

I was allowed no words.
My only direction to accept.

My wrists held tightly to the headboard.
My legs untethered.

Another tease.
Freedom.
Yet none.

His fingers toyed lightly with my nipples.
Only my aching nipples.

A tap.
A touch.
A scrap.

Harder and harder they puckered for him.

Fat meat begging.
So ripe.

He tugged gently at my rings.
First one.
Then the other.

I gasped.
My back arched.
Heat flooded my cunt.


A tap.
A touch.
A scrap.


A lick.
Long and slow.
Hot and wet.

My nipple throbbed.
Until the pain of it.
Made me whimper.

His fingers tightened on one.
As his mouth sucked from the other.
I was coming undone.

The simplest of touches.
So often ignored.
Yet he took me under.

My thighs rubbed together.
Slick with my juice.

He bathed my nipples with his tongue.
And nursed from my heaving breasts.
I basked in his attentions.

A nip.
A bite.
The whip of his wicked tongue.

A rub.
A pinch.
The slap of his firm hand.

I panted.
I groaned.
My words bitten on my tongue.

I begged with my body.
Withering.
Needy.

So close.
I was mindless.

Simply his sweet pet.
To do with as he chose.
To obey his commands.

"Spread your thighs wide."
"I want to watch."

I surrendered to his will.
My tender clit swollen with need.
My pussy drenched in my desperate desire.

Both hands molding my tits.
Forcing me into the bed.
His thumbs flicked the pebbled points.

"Let go sweet pet."
"Show me your waterfall."

His fingers fastened swiftly.
Tightly.
Latching to my rosy points.

The heady pain.
My undoing.
I surrendered.

My long, low growl.
My hips rising off the bed.
My orgasm poured like an arch.

"Fuck yes, Kitten."
He rolled them in his grip.

Another wave ran through me.
A gushing stream from my womb.

He released me.
I caught my breath.
Then his groan filled the room.

The first searing splash to my breast.
My own desire ensnared immediately in his.
I arched to receive his seed.

Another load flung across my chest.
Ripped another orgasm unmercifully from my core.
As his cream branded me.

I was lost.
In the storm he created.
As him milked himself over me.

When his hands cupped my tits.
He massaged his cum into my skin.
And with a whisper, his promise to me.

"We're not done yet, my sweet pet."
~A Naughty Lil Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment