Monday, January 2, 2012

Dark Sweet Pain

A sharp tug at the leash.
My collar digging against my throat.
He molded each ass cheeks.
Time paused.

Released tension.
A welcomed breath.
The first sweet a lash.
The wicked kiss of the belt.

Face down.
Ass up.
Heaven.
Hell.

No mercy.
None wanted.
Push.
Take.

I craved the harsh licks.
The echoes of my cries.
The heat of each mark.
Meeting the next stroke.

The pressure built.
Another sweet sting.
Higher.
My hands clenched the sheets.

I trembled.
I fell.
I exploded.
I begged.

My hot juice rained.
The storm released.
Splattered over my thighs.
A pool below me.

A hand thrust against my heat.
Fingers searched.
Spread.
Drove deep.

So full.
Insistent I shatter again.
I let him guide me.
I needed his push.

Another storm cloud broke.
I drenched his hand.
Coated his fingers.
I panted like an animal.

His fingers slowed.
Teased the line,
Between my cheeks.
A firm push into my dark hole.

My helpless groan.
The ache for more.
The pain.
The pleasure.

His fingers slipped away.
His hard cock nuzzled his entrance.
He waited.
He tormented.

My cheeks spread wide.
A firm push.
My hot tight asshole.
Sucked at his head.

I cried.
He held steady.
He petted.
I calmed.

Then I took.
Further and further.
Inside my dark hole.
Sweet pain.

Hot.
Tight.
My asshole stroked his shaft.
Deep.

The tightened leash.
My collar gripped.
He took back control.
And made me pay.

Again and again.
He drove brutally into my ass.
I was lost.
I came in a gush.

He refused to let up.
He knew what I needed.
Rode hard.
Rode long.

A slap to my ass.
He sank deep.
Held me there.
Pushed me into the mattress.

Deeper.
Grinding.
A hand gripped my hair.
Another pinched my nipple.

I squeezed tight.
Gripping his cock.
A groan.
Another grind.

He flooded my ass with searing heat.
I erupted again.
His nuts soaked in my lava.
As my ass milked his dick.

I was sated.
Temporarily.
Of my need.
For dark, sweet pain.
~Domina

No comments:

Post a Comment