Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Not a Whore

How is it that no matter what non-sexual relationship I have with a man, I am seen as a threat to the woman in his life?  Really?  I'm not a whore fucking any man that happens to be in my vicinity.  In fact it's been a little over six months since I've been fucked, sucked dick, felt up, or even kissed.

Yes, at my core I want to be A man's whore, but not ANY man's.  I don't toss my pussy out like candy at a parade.  The fact that we work together or are in business together is NOT a hidden smoke shield for him crawling between my thick thighs.

Nor is my sexuality easily shared with just anyone that pays me attention or finds me desirable.  I find it a bit rude that you would presume so.  One, most men can't cope with - let alone satisfy - my sexual needs and desires.  Two, they can't keep up mentally.  Yes, I'm an intellectual snob.  Three, they aren't about shit, so why would I want that dead weight dragging at me?  Or four, there are priorities between us that are much more important that fucking our brains out. 

Have I broken these rules on occasion?  Oh hell, yeah.  But I've learned from those trainwrecks.  My attempts to be more adaptive, understanding and settle for less only turned out to be a waste of time, energy, and effort.  I have no desire to repeat my past poor choices to ignore a lack of intellect or a lack of character.  I know what I want and what I deserve, and that kind of connection requires more than simply finding a single good quality to build from.

To the women getting worked up over my presence, all this means is that even if your man came at me hard...it's not happening.  Would he thoroughly enjoy me sucking up and down his hard dick like a greedy, nasty whore.  Fuck yeah, but that doesn't mean I choked on it this afternoon and swallowed every hot drop of his creamy nut.  For whatever reason(s), we are what we are and that's the extent of things.  If you're worried about where his mind or his dick might be, I suggest you get on your knees and make damn sure your man is satisfied to the point where he's so drained, he can't get hard.  Then maybe you'll feel better about yourself and not worry about my existence.

In the meantime, I'm perfectly content to wait for what I want for to come my way.  I've gone three years without sex before because I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Trust me, I'm able to resist falling in your man's lap and riding him until he's begging me to let him rest or we're both well sated.

Errrrrrr....
~DominaKat

1 comment:

  1. Just had to say that I love the term "intellectual snob".

    ReplyDelete