Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Fireworks

Dinner at my favorite little Italian place had been lovely, a perfect combination of intelligent conversation, silly stories, flirting, and subtle yet seductive touches.  I couldn't deny that I enjoyed him.  I couldn't deny that he made my blood heat.  As we left the restaurant his strong, large hand rested firmly on my lower back guiding me gently to stay close by his side.  I could feel the heat through the short, classy dress I had chosen for him.  As we neared the car his footsteps slowed, and I closed the last few feet to the passenger side alone.

"Wait," he said softly.  I had assumed he had moved to the driver's side, but as I turned back his gaze took me in once again from head to toe.  "You're beautiful.  I love to watch you walk, baby."  He took the final steps to stand in front of me.  He lifted a hand to trace a finger gently down the side of my face, down the pulse at my neck, and to the small v in my dress where one pretty snap was strategically left undone to tease.  My breath caught.  He leaned forward, the heat of him enveloping me.  His hand fell to grasp my hip.  A deliberate, possessive squeeze sent electricity racing toward my nipples.   My hands rose to his biceps, needing to touch him.  He whispered softly in my ear,  "You tempt a man to sin."  A sigh escaped me as I felt his hot tongue against my earlobe and then the sharp little bite of his teeth.  A perfect combination of pleasure and pain.

He reluctantly stepped back, releasing me to open my door.  "We only have less than an hour to get downtown for the fireworks, sexy."  As he helped me slide into my seat, my hem rose up to reveal the lacy tops of my black stockings against my pale thighs.  His fingers played fleetingly with their edges before he pulled away.

I couldn't resist taunting him.  With a naughty little smile and a gleam in my eye, I replied, "Maybe fireworks aren't the only show in town..."

"Temptress..." he growled before closing me into the masculine confines of his car.

As I rested my head back, he fluidly got us on our way.  Sultry R&B pumped gently through the car feeding our mutual rising needs.  We didn't speak.  It didn't seem important.  As he settled onto the highway, his hand tugged at my fingertips.  Pulling my hand to his lips, he placed a heated kiss on my palm while he guided us to our destination.  The heat of his tongue teased my palm.  I crossed my legs and clenched my thighs together hoping to ease a bit of the ache mounting in me.  Slowly.  Gently.  He seduced me, and I craved that hot, seductive dance between a man and a woman.  His mouth continued down my arm to the sensitive viens of my wrist.  Another kiss.  Another lick.  I parted my wet lips and closed my eyes unable to to do anything but absorb his sweet loving.  His teeth nippled at my fragile skin stoking the fire in my blood.  I bit my bottom lip to stifle the groan that nearly erupted from my throat.  I could feel dampness coat my aching folds between my thighs.  A glance beneath my lowered lashes proved he wasn't unaffected either.  I could see the bulge of his hard dick against his thigh beneath his tailored pants.  My hands fisted in the need to touch him.

As we slowed to a stop from the off ramp, he turned his head to look down at me.  Catching my stare, he asked softly, "Is there something you need, my little Kat?"

Raising my eyes to meet his, I whispered the only answer I could give, "Yes."

Without breaking eye contact, he lowered my hand to his thick shaft.  My eyes widened slightly at his unexpected girth.  I squeezed slightly testing his response and was rewarded with an instinctive twitch against my palm.  "Will that be enough for you, baby?"

Not one to submit so easily I stroked my nail along his length, "Ask me that again when you're buried nuts deep inside me."

A deep chuckle met my brashness, followed by a mumbled, "Sweet witch."  He pulled the car into traffic turning my hand to hold it firmly in his and restrain my exploration.  I laughed lightly and gave in to his unspoken expectation to behave, so he could navigate the traffic and park.

We ended up several blocks away from the bustling holiday revelers, but with 20 minutes to go until midnight we had plenty of time to make it to the plaza.  He turned off the car and brought my hand to his lips for a chaste kiss.  "If we don't get out of here now, we'll never make it."  I grudgingly admitted he was right, but somehow the midnight fireworks now a pale comparison to the heat building between us.  He opened his door and got out.  The fresh December air gave us both a moment to regroup.  I could tell he took a deep breath before walking around to help me out of the car, and I wondered for the hundredth time at his control and restraint.

Hand in hand we began to make our way.  The lot and alleys leading to the festivities were all but deserted given the impending countdown.  We both were still quiet.  Our footsteps echoed against the aged brick walls of the buildings that framed the shadowy alley a block away from the main thoroughfare.  However, the tension between us was undaunted by our attempt to restrain ourselves.  His stroking thumb across my hand only made my nipples bead and push against the confines of my dress.  I knew they had to be obvious.  I tried to steady my breathing.  I tried to behave.

As we walked out from under the streetlight and into a dark shadow, we slowed so I could find my footing in my silly, pretty heels.  "Careful now," he warned as he put a hand to my back to steady me.  On my other side, I let my fingers skim the rough masonry.  He was so close.  I could smell him.  I could feel his warmth.  Momentarily overwhelmed, my steps paused.  I closed my eyes and tried to regain my slipping composure.

I heard him say my name, questioning.  Frustrated at my inability to calm my physical cravings, I leaned against the building at my side and quietly asked him what I had avoided until now.  "Are you always so in control?  Do you ever let go?"

He hesitated to answer.  His hands briefly clenched.  The muffled echos of party-goers were simply a low chorus in the background.  "I don't want to scare you."

"Have I done a thing to make you believe I scare easily?" I asked curiously.

Another pause.  His eyes slowly traced me again from head to toe, pausing at my blatantly hard nipples.  I instinctively wet my lips.  "No.  You're the strongest woman I've ever met."

Breathless, "Then let go.  I never said I needed or wanted tame."

With a low growl he closed the gap separating us and claimed my lips as he sank his hand tightly in my hair.  His tongue dove into my mouth stroking mine.  I whimpered at the scorching fire he inspired in my gut.  His hand held me exactly where he wanted.  His entire body pressed me against the ridged wall behind me.  With his free hand he finally cupped my aching breast and pinched a begging nipple between his thumb and forefinger.  I broke away to cry out.  "Is this what you want?  What you need?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes...fuck yes..."  I sought his lips again as my hands worked under his coat to stroke down his hard, sculpted chest.  I could feel his thick dick grinding against me.  I slid one hand down to stroke his head and my other curled against his back to steady myself.

His grip on my breast tightened.  I dragged my hand down his shaft.  He bit my lower lip in response then lifted his head to sink his teeth in my neck.  I whimpered and ground my hips into him seeking.  The snaps at the top dress fell apart at his tugging and suddenly my breasts were bared to the night air. I gasped and clutched his head as he sucked a nipple into the heat of his mouth.  "Oh baby...oh yes, please..." I begged.  His teeth worried my nipple until I was nearly out of my mind.  My thighs were slick with my sugar.  He seemed to know instinctively how close I was.

"You'll cum for me.  Right here.  Right now.  Do you understand?" he growled.  "Spread your legs, baby, so I can touch you like you fucking need."  I responded immediately to his command and felt his fingertips at my hem.  "Are you wet?  Are you ready?" he whispered teasingly in my ear.  As he slowly trailed his fingers up my thighs, he was confronted with my slick heat.  "Fuck, baby, you're so wet."  His thumb teased my clit, and I responded with a helpless whimper.   He dragged his fingers through my folds parting them for his touch.  "Do you need my fingers inside you?  Fucking you?"

"Please...YES!" I begged.

"Look at me.  I want to watch you cum, my sweet, naughty bitch."  Gazing into his eyes, I panted as two long, thick fingers slowly sank in to my hot, wet pussy.  I cried out again at the blessed invasion.  I began to ride his hand instinctually.  "There you go baby.  There you go.  Work that hot pussy on my hand."  He curled his fingers and began to pulse against my g-spot.  In the distance I could hear the countdown begin.  10...9...8...  The pace of his strokes increased.  "Cum for me baby.  Cum all over my hand."  Faster and faster he stroked.  3...2...1...He drove a third finger inside me, and I erupted with a shout.  A flood of hot juice flowed over his palm like hot rain.  "Fuck yes, baby..."  My legs shook with the impact of my orgasm.  My sugar trailed down my thighs.  I clung to him.

As the fireworks began to boom and shatter above our heads, I could feel his hand unzipping his pants.  "I'm taking you.  Now.  I need to feel you cum on my fat dick.  I can't fucking wait."

"Please, baby...yes...more.  Now...Now..." I begged.

He pushed up my dress around my waist and hooked one thigh over his arm.  The head of his cock dragged through my wet folds once - twice - coating it in my hot sugar.  "I won't be gentle," he warned.

"Fuck me," I demanded.  "Give me what I need."  My nails dug into his back reinforcing my plea.

With my words he thrust his pulsing shaft half way into me.  He muffled our mutual cries with a deep carnal kiss pulling his cock out slightly before driving his full length into the hot, wet grip of my weeping cunt.   I was full, so fucking full, I couldn't think.  Pushing me roughly against the brick, he drove into me again and again.  "Is this enough for you?" he taunted.

"Don't stop.  Fuck me.  Harder.  Yes..."

"Good girl...take all this dick.  All of it."  The fireworks began their frantic finale flickering above us.  I was so close.  His thrusts brutal against my wanton flesh .  "Every."  Another thrust.  "Fucking."  Another.  I shattered on his dick squirting a hot waterfall of cum down his shaft and tight nuts as he pulled out for another deep stroke. "Inch."  Nuts deep in me, I felt his cum erupt against my inner walls, and I crested fast and hard again.  His guttural shout of release was lost in the pounding booms to all but me.

Locked in our stunned embrace we panted through the last spasms of our orgasms.  Slowly he lowered my thigh and held me up, as we quickly tried to recover from the powerful, mind-numbing fuck we had just shared.  He kissed my cheek as he kept me close.  I stroked his back.  Neither of us wanted to move.  As the sudden silence invaded our senses.  He slid his semi-hard dick out of me.  The friction against my ultra-sensitive folds sent shivers through me.  He pushed his damp shaft into his pants while I tugged my dress back over my thighs.  My naked breasts still sheltered against his chest.  He leaned into me and captured my lips in a slow, easy kiss that promised more.  "That was fucking amazing, but we need to beat the crowd baby, and I need to get you into bed."

I laughed and leaned my head against his shoulder as I thrust my breasts back under my bra and dress. He laughed as well, and we stepped away just as several revelers entered the alley to get back to their cars.  Hand in hand we hurriedly walked back, eager to be on our way.  Unable to resist, I asked, "Do you STILL think I might scare easy?"

With a firm smack on my ass, "I think you might get us arrested if you don't behave!"  My laughter echoed across the lot as he helped me into the car.  When he was beside me, we met for a long, deep kiss.  As we finally broke apart, I whispered, "Happy New Year, baby."

A contented sigh and a sweet squeeze, "Happy New Year, my wicked little Kat.  Happy New Year."
~Domina

No comments:

Post a Comment