Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Show Me

A teasing touch.
My nails dragging along his abs.
A hot, little lick.
Along the shell of his ear.

A whisper.
Show me.

A groan.
His eyes close.
He leans back his head.
That delicious ridge instantly defined.

So softly...
Don't make me ask again.
A nip to his neck.
His last warning.

Show me.

His palms slide up his thighs.
His jeans so soft.
The button released.
An even steady zip.

Oh yes...
That thick straining base.
So cushioned.
Framed in that trim, dark bed.

He lifts his hips.
To loosen the denim's hold.
He reaches deep.
The first touch a welcome comfort.

Show me.

He drags it free.
Releases.
On display.
Where I can see.

Mmmmmm...

So hard.
The viens pulsing.
That velvet steel,
Begging to be touched.

A whisper.
A command.

Show me...

How you hold it.
How you fucking stroke it.

Another groan.
As his dick jumps.
One fist grips the base.
Lifting it from his stomach.

His long fingers.
Curl around that sweet shaft.
Firm.
Strong.

He strokes.
Slow.
Steady.
Deliberate.

Oh baby...
Yes...
Very nice.
Show me.

His hooded glaze.
Watching me.
Watch him.
I meet his eyes.

You like touching yourself.
Don't you?
Jerking off.
While I watch?

He shutters his eyes.
Clenching his jaw.
Resisting.
Avoiding.

No...
My hand cups his chin.
Look at me.
Say it.

A pause.
His strokes accelerate.
I smile knowingly.
I wait.

A sigh.
A moan.
Finally.
Submission.

Breathless.
Yes, Domina.

Very good...
A reward.
A lick to his full lips.
A bite.

Then I take.
My tongue invades.
I demand a kiss.
Deep and dark.

Show me...

How hard you stroke it.
How rough you can be.

I lean over his cock.
He pauses his strokes.
He watches.
He waits.

My lips part.
A hot breath.
Teases his head.
Another.

Then I release.
My pooling saliva.
The hot liquid.
Scorches his sensitive skin.

Long, drops fall.
Soaking his flesh.
His strokes resume.
Beating his now slick shaft.

Harder.
Faster.
Yes baby...
Work that dick.

Another slow drip.
Another.
Wet, sloppy sounds fill the room.
His skin glistens.

His eyes glaze.
His nuts tighten.
The fire begins to burn.
He groans deep.

My hand slides up his chest.
To circle his neck.
A firm grip.
Then I squeeze.

Show me.
How you fucking milk yourself.

Show me.
How you fucking make yourself cum.

Show me!

I want you to explode.
For me.
Do it.
Stroke your fucking dick.

And cum.

His strokes.
Frantic.
Harsh.
His grip strangling his meat.

The tight, slick fist.
The perfect hole to fuck.
The friction unbearable.
The pressure mounts.

I tighten my hold again.
And cut off his air.
I demand.
What I crave.

Show me.
Fucking cum.

Now.

His head falls back.
The fire explodes in his nuts.
Racing through his dick.
I release his throat.

His hand tightens below the crest.
His back arches.
His arms strain.
He let's go.

A deep groan.
Domina!

My greedy hand slips over his head.
His cum erupts into my palm.
Drenching me in his hot cream.
Yes baby...Yes...

Again and again.
He releases.
Riding the overwhelming waves.
As the thick pulses spew.

I slide my hand over his.
Together.
Entwined around his cock.
Our slick hands milk the last drops.

I cup his cheek.
I rain sweet kisses.
I bring him back again.
To me.

Oh yes, baby...
So good...

So fucking good...
~Domina

No comments:

Post a Comment