Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kat 101

Post #101...

I'm a naughty, perverted Friend.
If you are loyal and real.

I'm an insatiable Lover.
If you can pique my interest and keep up.

I'm a rebellious, difficult Bitch.
If you can match me.

I'm a dirty Slut.
If you deserve it.

I'm Alpha Bitch of a X-some.
If you can remember your priorities.

I'm a Girlfriend.
If you can be patient and have character.

I'm sweet, wicked Domina.
If you behave and ask nicely.

I'm an obedient, giving Submissive.
If you can inspire that gift.

I'm a greedy Fucktoy.
If you can remember, I'm a woman to value.

I'm a perfect Unicorn.
If you both are easy-going and enjoyable.

I'm a committed, monogamous Partner.
If you are careful, considerate, and love true.

I'm a willing, loyal Slave.
If you can handle the responsibility and possess the strength of character to claim me.

I'm a soft, sweet Little Girl.
If you can earn the wealth of trust needed to be My Daddy.

I'm a nasty, fucking Whore.
If you are the right man.

But I'm Nothing to you.
If you can't be honest and straightforward.
~Naughty Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment