Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Answer for Me

As I mentioned in a previous post, Friday I had my answer.  Now, I need to figure out the answer for me.  What I want.  What I need.

I am an extremely sensual, sexual creature.  I refuse to stuff a core piece of me back into a box simply because I was hurt by someone else's carelessness and disregard.  Doing that would only be punishing myself for his poor choices.  I loved.  I gave everything I could.  He didn't want it.  It wasn't important to him.  ~shrug~  There's no shame in that.  I won't further limit myself or hide in the background because of it.

I love to fuck.  Kinky.  Naughty.  Dirty.  I love the energy and dynamics of BDSM.  I enjoy a variety of roles.  While ultimately I likely search for a true, loving Daddy, Dom, and Master...I accept and realize that the dynamics of those roles take time, effort, respect, trust, and caring to build.  For now, I want to find play partners that will inspire, tempt, and challenge me.  I seek to explore all that I am - all that I could be - with others of quality, character, honesty, and integrity.  Maybe that's asking a lot.  But I'm worth it.  ;-)

What I don't want is to repeat my past.  I'm not into hearing lies, playing games, players with multiple profiles, being a victim to someone else's consistent self-denial, avoidance and endless chaotic stream of I-need-to-feel-better-about-myself relationships, or investing the best pieces of me into someone who doesn't appreciate their worth.

I deserve better.
I should expect better.
I will demand better.
~A Lioness Ready to Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment