Tuesday, November 15, 2011

100...No...50 Things About Me

Saw this floating around.  Needed to keep things simple for a moment.  The expectation was 100, but I ran out of steam at 50.
~Kat

  1. I'm 5' 11" and thick.
  2. I'm recently single.  Though I've been single in a practical sense since 2003.
  3. I hate lies, games, and dishonesty.
  4. My favorite color is purple.
  5. I've been in the lifestyle about a year.  Though I harbored dark kinky fantasies since my teens.
  6. I have an insatiable sex drive when I'm inspired.
  7. I own an '88 Ford Mustang GT, and YES, I know how to drive a stick.
  8. I'd rather work on a car than go to the spa.
  9. I am absolutely loyal to those I love and consider my true friends.
  10. My heart is monogamous.
  11. I'm a giver once I invest myself in someone.
  12. I've been accused of being too passionate and feeling too deeply.  But I'd rather be that thana  careless, surface-level, chit chatty, fake social twit.
  13. I'd be a shoe whore if I could.
  14. I am an Alpha Bitch and will not sub to another woman.
  15. My kink-of-choice depends on my partner and circumstances.
  16. I've only loved twice.
  17. I don't own a TV or have cable.  There's better things for me to do than consume garbage.
  18. I'm a decent travel companion.
  19. I hope somehow to have a sports bike next year for my 40th.
  20. I've only recently discovered the little girl in me.  Had to put her away for now though.  She got roughed up pretty bad on her first bit of freedom.
  21. I'd rather go to Home Depot than Sak's.
  22. My favorite city is New Orleans, quickly followed by NYC.
  23. I'm unrealistic and want a hero, but I know those are a myth.
  24. I can't do poly D/S relationships.  It doesn't make sense to me.  Play partners...fine.  More than that...find someone who doesn't care anything about what you do.  That should work well for you.
  25. I've known my best friend 23 years.  He's my rock, and I'd kill or die for him.
  26. I sometimes foolishly keep trying even when all hope is lost.
  27. 99% of the time, I keep my various lives completely separate from one another.
  28. I have an Akita and share another.
  29. I hate mini-vans.
  30. I hate shopping.
  31. From toe to toe is 86 inches.  Yes, that's over 7 feet.
  32. I enjoy a good 9 mm.
  33. I'm learning how to throw a whip.
  34. I have 3 very sexy throwing knives.
  35. I'm brutally honest and not always the best with tact.
  36. I'm pretty damn good with situational mathematics.
  37. I hate to fail.
  38. I like to give and receive a bit of pain.
  39. I'm in the mood to deliver pain lately.
  40. I'm not a social butterfly.
  41. I'm a speed (mph) junkie.
  42. A part of me is completely fucking shattered right now.
  43. I'm not a big drinker, but I prefer vodka.
  44. I've never been out of the country.
  45. I rather be alone than miserable with someone.
  46. I love music.
  47. I'm a procrastinator.
  48. I hate paperwork.
  49. I'd love to learn to sculpt.
  50. I wish I didn't miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment