Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Brightest Star in My Sky

I've thought about writing this post every day for about the last two weeks.  Each time I thought...naaaa...anyone who's read my blog already knows this stuff.  It isn't something new or exciting.  But sitting here tonight reflecting, i can't help but put my thoughts to words and throw my emotions out into the ether.  My words will once again leave me completely vulnerable.  My heart exposed.  My deepest emotions unguarded.

But for M...it's worth it.  There's nothing I wouldn't do for my Owner.  There's nothing I wouldn't give to my Daddy.  There's nothing I wouldn't share freely with my Man.

I love Him.  I'm in love with Him.  There's never been any question about those two things.  But even with that deep, strong foundation I stand on each day, there are days when He literally blows me away and the love and pride I feel for Him leaves me stunned and speechless.

Twelve days ago, M reached for the sky yet again.  He took a big risk.  He laid it Himself on the line.  It was logical, but still that didn't negate the risk.  In that moment He was larger than life to me.  I was in awe.  And when he said to me, "Maybe this will be what gets you here to me." I nearly fell to my knees I was so humbled. I couldn't believe His eyes were also focused on me in this moment. It's still sometimes hard for me to believe He wants me as much as He does.  There's just not that many people in the world who truly reach for their dreams. There's few who truly do everything they can to build a future with the one they love.

I'd begun to believe those Men only lived in fairy tales.  I'd long ago lost hope of every being the one a Man fought to have and to keep.  But in M, I've found my hero.

Every day he has worked incredibly hard, harder than I ever imagined, to accomplish.  To do.  To achieve.  Again and again.  Relentlessly.  Every night I marveled at the magic He created and at all that He had done.  He exceeded every one of my expectations.  I'm so fucking proud of Him.  His intent, focus, and drive has been phenomenal.  He's gone deep.  He's been unwavering.  Where others would have slacked and become distracted or sought the surface satisfaction of fun and fresh and easy, M has fully embraced what we're building together and fought with everything He's had to bring our dreams to a reality.

It's not always easy.  Sometimes it's difficult even between us when we're working so hard on everything.  But neither of us for a moment considers giving up.  It's all so damn close.  And in each other we see the keys to everything we've ever hoped for.  We push each other to the limits.  We support each other when we stumble.  But most of all we never fucking give up.  We believe in each other.

~whimper~  Yes...there are tears streaming down my face.  I can't help them.  I'm not perfect.  I also know He's not perfect. (Yes...I really do live in reality. lol) But My Daddy, my Owner, my M...means the world to me.  The softest truest pieces of me lie helplessly at His feet.

I want so very very much to spend the rest of my life by His side doing everything I can to help Him reach into the stars for His place.  To curl up below Him, my leash tight in His hand, as He shines bright and true would be my greatest honor and privilege.   He. Is. My. King.  Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  No matter what.  No matter where this all goes.  In my eyes He's always been the brightest star in the sky, and I will follow His light to my last breath.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment