Monday, May 26, 2014

Reflections #3: May 24, 2014


I'm purposefully taking time to reflect more intently on the positive little pieces of each day.

I have to live today focused on what I can give Him, how I can serve Him, and how I can help Us build Our tomorrow. 

What I gave Him:

  • His submissive...I silently submitted and gave in the way He wants me to.  For Him.  Because I love Him.
  • Alfred...three chapters nearly at final review stage.  They look fantastic.  Every day we're closer to another release.  Another 5 star review popped up for my amazing Man, and I quickly put together another snazzy image for promotion.
  • His pet...I obeyed.  He was right, and I'm better for having listened.
  • His property...continued to give up control and allowed Him to make decision about my habits.
  • His pet & little girl...relaxed and mellow, I let go and played in silliness late last night.  I laugh with my Daddy differently than I laugh with anyone else.  There's a purity there.  Joyous delight that only He can inspire in me.
I have to focus on what He gives me today and the steps forward He takes that lead Us toward Our tomorrow. 

What He gave me:

  • My Daddy openly shared with me and let me see in deep.  His trust humbles me, and I was able to be stronger for Him.  
  • My Man gave me a heads up on His plans.  That always helps me feel included in His life despite being so far away.  When I get updated after the fact it's hard for me not to feel a little abandoned or avoided, so I very much appreciate His help by not having to fight off those negative emotions.
  • My M kicked ass on revisions! So smooth and rich.  Each step forward in the work we're doing gets us a little closer to Our goals and dreams.
  • My Man spent time with me late last night and into the wee hours of the morning.  We laughed, debated, pondered, and dreamed.  
  • My Daddy teased His little girl in our last words before bed.  We laughed until I snorted.  My cheeks hurt this morning from the smiles He sparks and the silliness we shared.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment