Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Passing View

Did you like that view?  Did those plump creamy tits on full display make your drive a little bit less tedious?  Mmmmmm...I know I enjoyed being the slutty exhibitionist.  M had me ready to jump off a cliff and his demand that I flash for the truckers hauling their load down the highway pushed me to the razor's edge.  ~sigh~  

My dress pulled up high on my thighs.  The windows down.  The hot summer air licked my bare skin like it rarely every has.  His tits ached to be molded licked, teased, smacked, and sucked.  I would have cum buckets.

I loved hearing those diesel engines down shift to keep pace with me and catch a few more seconds of my DD mounds.  I loved the honks of approval.  I wondered if you were adjusting your thickening meat.  Oh and I discovered how effective sign language can be, but no...I wasn't pulling off the next exit, sweetie.  I was the just passing view of a teasing curvy whore.

See you on the road soon!  Mwah!
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment