Thursday, July 12, 2012

Daddy's Gift

There was no fanfare.  No extravagant ta-da.  No pressure-filled jumping around and saying..."Look! Look!  Look what I did."

Suddenly it was simply there with a quiet, understated mention.

I was stunned.  In fact, it was difficult for me to absorb.  I never expected it.  What was...was.  And this...Wow.

M is one of a very small handful of people who can frequently leave me speechless.  I couldn't really process how he had honored us...me...His feelings for me...His place to me.  However, as always Daddy simply waited quiet and patient for me to absorb completely what he'd done.

This morning it started to sink in.  I was profoundly honored.  It sunk deeper.  I was humbled that he would give up to give to me.  It sunk deeper yet...and left me shaking in my need to submit deeply to Him.

Some might consider it a small thing.  It wasn't...not at all.  Not for Him.  He was clear from the beginning how he handled certain things.  This was significant.

Some aren't happy with his gesture.  I can understand their frustration, but I can't find it in me not to embrace his choice with open arms and absolute gratitude.  When I realized that He had chosen to put their displeasure behind His desire to demonstrate His focus on me, I was nearly in tears.

Few have cherished me.  I've rarely had commitments honored in words, actions, and spirit.  I've rarely been held above others.   I've rarely been claimed publicly or openly had my lover boldly take my hand.  Experiencing all of those things again and again in so many different ways with M overwhelms me and leaves me breathless.

I've never felt so beautiful, so important, so wanted, so fucking treasured just for being me.  M has stained not just my body but most importantly my heart and my mind.  I will forever wear his colors.

Thank you Daddy...for ALL you have given me.  ~kiss~
~Your Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment