Friday, July 27, 2012

Blatant Mushy Girl Goo

Sorry.  Can't help it.  I've been flat out feeling all kinds of ooey and gooey the last 24 hours.  I'm tra-la-la'ing even though I've never been that kind of girl.  It's ALL Daddy's fault.  He brings out all the soft, sweet pieces of me.  So here's a little light to balance some of that wicked darkness I usually blog about.
  • My Daddy makes me smile all the damn time.   Just a text saying "Hi" will brighten my day.
  • This morning I didn't want to get up at all.  I just wanted to snuggle with M and place little kisses along his jaw until he gave in and let us both go back to bed.  He wouldn't give in, and I was actually on time for my meeting.  lol  
  • I want to...
    • Sit at the park next to him with my head on his shoulder and listen to his stories.
    • Dance in the rain with my Daddy.
    • Feed him spoonfuls of ice cream and lick the extra off his lips.
  • I adore holding M's hand.  Just feeling him there.  Constant.  Strong.  Leading me.
  • Daddy sparks my desire to play, and he indulges me - even letting me play in the fountain on a hot summer day while he patiently watched.  ;-)
  • A perfect Friday night with Daddy includes pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni and a movie curled up on the couch together.  Ask anyone who knows me...I rarely even watch TV let alone sit still for several hours.  Yet I just want to BE with him.  Enjoy his presence.  Share simple heartfelt affections.
  • I bask in Daddy's approval.  When he smiles at me I'm lost.
  • Daddy protects me fiercely.  I'm still in the process of learning what this means, it's not at all what I'm use to, and sometimes I don't realize how broadly that trait extends.  That kind of absolute emotion simply stuns me and has humbled me to tears at its beauty.
Our D/s dynamic has numerous tones and subtleties.  In each our growth continues through his leadership and direction.  However, what has caught me off guard so many times in the last several weeks is that every day the Daddy/little girl dance becomes more and more natural to me.  While I'm not at ALL a full out little into cartoons, stuffed animals, or tantrums, the D/lg dynamic is not just a sexual fantasy.  It's a natural dynamic between us.  I am completely at ease with Him.

M makes me feel, want, and crave things I long ago gave up - tenderness, giggles, silly laughter, soft caresses, sweet sighs, shy hugs and leaning into the reassurance of his strong hand.  In 20 years, no man has tempted me to indulge in the softer side of love.  I'm not sure anyone else could have done it - had the right magic to do it.  The trust and respect necessary for this kind of emotional vulnerability simply wasn't possible.  However, M is (his words here) "the perfect blend of compassion and sadism" - light and dark - for me.  Too much of either would have sent me running.

Daddy is confident and secure in himself enough that he's never been intimidated by me.  He's so attentive and patient that he saw what I hid from the world.  Instead of leaving all that in the dark, he slowly coaxed me to his hand, nurturing His little girl persistently not with over the top silliness but with warmth, affection, kindness, strength and relentlessly continuing to call me cute or adorable when I least expect it.  lol
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment