Friday, October 14, 2011

With and Without

Without trust, there can be no friendship.
Without honesty, there is no respect.
Without honor, there is no love.

With submission comes responsibility.
With freedom comes control.

Without action and deed, words are meaningless.
Without self-discipline, there's no value.
Without boundaries, there's no place to build.

With carelessness, comes cruelty.
With deceit, comes destruction.

Cause and effect.
Behavior and consequences.

I can no more change these truths than I can change the wind.
And I must accept that I cannot change what I've become.
~Kat

2 comments:

  1. Kat,
    You have a deeper soul than most.
    Truth sucks, quite often....this we know
    Keep your chin up, you are not the autum moon, you are the night!
    (last quote stolen from audioslave song)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet...thank you so much for the song. Never heard that one, and it suits me perfectly right now. I'm touched and flattered.

    ReplyDelete