Friday, October 14, 2011

Sweet Patient Torture - Part II

In case you missed Part I

Still trying to catch my breath from the deep throating I'd just finished, it took a moment before I could catalogue what limbs to move to comply with my order.  It was a moment too long.  While one hand purposely gripped on my forearm to keep my balanced, he slapped my pussy quick and sharp.  "Move, bitch."  I shifted my weight and turned around.  His hands trailing firmly around my waist to ensure my safety.  My leash dragging tauntingly across my body.

I had braced myself to bend again at my waist when his fingers grasped mine.  "Wait."  I clasped onto them desperately.  The intimacy.  The moment of tenderness.  Released.  Both hands holding my waist.  "On your knees.  Face down.  Ass up."  He guided me gracefully to my proper position.  My head rested so securely on the floor at his feet.  I breathed a small sigh of relief at the small bit of steadiness, he'd granted me.

He'd claimed my leash again, dragging it loosely across my bound arms and the open expanse of my back.  "I like my good, obedient bitch on her knees."  He molded each ass cheek.  I closed my eyes and let myself fly with his voice and his touch.  "Are you in heat for your Master?"

A shiver ran down my spine. "Yes, Sire.  I'm your bitch in heat.  I need fucked."

"And what part of you needs fucked?"  With both hands he spread my cheeks wide apart baring my puckered, dark pink asshole.

"Every fuckhole I have needs your hard dick, Sire."

He laughed darkly.  "And every one of your fuckholes will get reamed tonight.  I promise you.  You'll be dripping in my cum and rain, my sweet whore."  He released my cheeks and unbound my wrists.  "Show me your fuckholes."  I gripped my fat ass and opened myself up to him without any hesitation. Suddenly his hot, wet tongue was flickering against my tight bud.  I froze.  I groaned.  I trembled.  His  teasing strokes grew more demanding.  A slight push into me.  I gasped.  His hand struck my inner thigh impatiently.  "Open up, bitch."  I relaxed and loosened to receive his extraordinarily intimate dives.  Deeper.  Deeper.  His mouth lubed my asshole with his hot spit.  Deeper.  The intensity building brutally quick.  Deeper.  He shook his head, and I exploded.

"Master!" My squirting cunt rained down on the floor in a puddle.  As I was cumming, he pushed his long middle finger deep in my ass and shoved three fingers of his other hand in my pussy.

"Keep cumming..."  He pounded me with his hands.  Another gushing orgasm.  "I'm going to fuck the dog shit out of my spoiled fuck toy soon."  Twisting his wrists.  Another.  "And you will serve this dick over and over and over."  I simply grunted with the next mind splintering orgasm.  He pulled both hands free of my gripping holes.  The abrupt void dragged me from one mental extreme to another.  I only had time for one deep breath then he slapped at my cunt.  "You're such a good nasty slut aren't you?"  I cried out.  Another slap.  Then I felt a brittle, wet cold on my asshole.  I hissed in response and instinctively tried to shift away, but he quickly snatched the leash and pulled me back.  "No, no...Suck on this ice cube with your asshole, slut."

My nails dug into my ass cheeks at the cold.  "As you wish, Sire."  Sweetly seductive with an edge of brisk pain.  Just the tip was fucking my hot greedy hole.  It's melting tears running down my crack.

"Perfect, my nasty little bitch.  I love watching your ass suck at my dick, but this is lovely as well.  Do you remember me doing it to another slut?"

"Yes, Sire.  I remember."  The icy shafts strokes were brutal.  I panted.  He final removed my erotic torture and leaned forward.  His tongue felt like fire piercing me.  I whimpered speechless.  Two...three strokes.  He milked a long, slow, deep orgasm from my soul that left me limp and the floor beneath me a puddle of hot cum.  A kiss.  A lick.  Along warm breath slowed my racing heart.

"Come here my pet."  He gently worked the leash and nudged me to turn around and kneel at his feet.  My knees damp.  My arms limp.  He brought my head to rest softly on his knee and began to pet my hair reassuringly.  My eyes fluttered shut.  My mind in a haze.  As I basked in his tenderness, I felt the cold kiss drag across my lips.  "Open up and take your treat, baby."  My lips opened and I sucked the ice cube so recently fucking my ass into my mouth.  "Good girl," he whispered.  He continued as he stroked me, "I love when my bitch is fed by my hand."

The last bits melted silently in my mouth and slipped down my throat.

"Thank you, Master."

No comments:

Post a Comment