Monday, February 2, 2015

My Monster

The monster reared in me. 
The slut. 
The whore. 
The gluttonous beast that craves a devil's kiss and more. 

So much more. 

Bound. 
Blindfolded. 
Gagged. 
His willing hungry victim begging for her undoing. 

An unraveling of my mind, body, and soul. 

Whipped. 
Beaten. 
Violated. 
His feast to torment, tease, and conquer until my screams echo between heartbeats. 

Until His wicked pleasure and sweet hot pain devour me. 

Thighs spread. 
X-rated breasts heave. 
Body convulsing. 
A cunt so sloppy wet and used yet still blooms in ravenous desire. 

A monster so hungry and needy she boarders on insane. 

His tongue strips me 
Of pride, 
Of modesty
Of self
As he taunts my immoral beast and devours and slurps my meat and shameful desire with greed. 

He demands from me everything that is me for His selfish Self. 

His dick. 
His hand. 
His fist.
Anything. 
Plows into my greedy cunt and hot, hungry ass. 

My cunt sucks on Him like a neglected babe. 

Needy. 
Greedy. 
Endless sin. 
A devil's willing toy.
Monster.
Monster. 
My wicked demented monster.  

The monster in me craves my hopeless fate. 

Will He save me and destroy me?






Does your dick throb with desire?
Does fear make you turn away?
Does my monster I try so desperately to bury repulse you?

She breathes. 
No matter how much she starves. 
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment