Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Duality's Suffering

The cage door slips as the hinges wear. So hard to keep my monster buried. 

The physical pain and need. 
The mental noise surrounding me. 
The emotions overwhelm. 

The anger vibrates through me. 
The weak vulnerability chokes me with unshed tears. 

I can't even tell what I need as I ricochet through the day. 

To fight and claw until I'm a broken heap at His feet?
To surrender helplessly to His humiliation and use?
To curl sweetly under His shadow?
To reject once more the whorish bitch in her locked kennel?

Fuck. 
What will quell the...
Need?

Breathe. 
Breathe. 
Breathe. 

Wait. 
Silence. 
Still. 

Breathe. 
Breathe. 
Breathe. 

Behind the vanilla mask
Wrapped in decorum's invisibility
My monster hides as it paces her prison. 

The sharp edge of duality 
slices me to fucking ribbons. 
My control trembles to unleash. 

My head pounds. 
My thighs long to spread wide. 
I need to cum like a fire hose. 

Pathetic bitch. 
Sniveling slut. 
Glutinous pig. 

Breathe. 
Breathe. 
Breathe. 

It'll be time...
Someday. 
~DominaKat





No comments:

Post a Comment