Wednesday, May 30, 2012

His Willing Victim


I choked and gagged on his angry, demanding dick.  He pushed and held me down, until his head forced its way down my throat.  I was left gasping for air and struggling as he took his right.  He raped my mouth without apology or hesitation.  Used it like I was a cheap fucking whore.  I was.  I was His cheap, dirty, filthy whore to use however he desired.  And he left me no doubt who held control.

My throat tightened around him.  With slack lips, I open my mouth even wider.  My jaw ached.  Drool pour from my mouth pooling in his lap as I tried to catch a sliver of air.  It was a mess.  My face was slick with saliva.  Thick strands of spit fell from my lips and soaked his pubic hair.  My mouth was His fuckhole.  Wet lips and a throat meant to serve my sadistic, cruel Master.

With his hand on my head, he forced my face to his crotch and made me take every bit of Him.  "Suck, you nasty whore."  He ground himself into me, fucking my face harshly - refusing to show His slut an ounce of mercy.  I whimpered, cried, suffered as he rammed still further down down into my throat, even as my empty pussy wept in response and need.  I could no longer think.  I simply tried to survive the abuse he gave his greedy whore.  Again and again the head of his dick tore down my throat.  I couldn't breath.  I couldn't escape.  I was my Beast's willing victim.

Helpless, my body fought back in a violent rush of thick mucus as my empty stomach convulsed and puke rained over his meat.  An orgasm ripped through my cunt as I gushed achingly between my empty thighs.  I was rewarded with freedom from his tight grip.  Instinctively I pulled back enough to breathe.  With his cock resting on my tongue, I held myself there and gasped for air as my body shook.  I licked him still wanting to please.  Spit and more hung from my swollen red lips and dripped down my cheeks and chin.  With my hooded gaze, I must have looked like a well used slut.

He laughed darkly and stated with absolute certainty, "I own that hole now."  He was right.  He had brutally claimed my mouth.  It belonged entirely to Him.  M had stripped me entirely of grace and pride and brought me to my fucking knees.  I had pleased him well, as I was meant to do.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment