Sunday, February 10, 2013

Undone

I am undone.
For Him.

He has irrevocably...
Shredded.
Torn.
Destroyed.

Every layer.
Every stich.
Every seam.
That held me so neatly together.

For Him my love tumbles deeper and deeper.
With Him my passion is uninhibited.
In His arms my tears find a never ending sanctuary.
Below Him my peace is infinite.

He has shattered the emotional chains that bound me.
And crumpled the box where I'd hidden.

He cut through the pain that blinded me.
And nurtured me to fly unhindered once more.

At His command my wits scatter.
Through His words my strength is endless.
By His acceptance I know no fear.
Amid His praise my inspiration soars.

I am politely contained no more.
Unrestrained.
Fearless.
Free.

What I used to be.
All I could be.
Everything I am.
Spills helplessly at His feet.

For Him
I am simply undone.
~DominaKat

3 comments: