Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Clarity in the Midst of Shadows

I needed tonight with my Daddy. Easy banter surrounded the bits of big decisions. Laughter and teasing filled the space between us. My Daddy's warmth as He played gently with His silly pet sheltered us for a moment. Our peace. Our harmony. Our love.  That soft warm light that pushes away the shadows of the unknown is so damn beautiful. I've surrender helplessly to it since the moment we first spoke years ago. 

He is my Light. My Heaven. My One. He always will be. Since the moment at the fountain. Since the first moment He touched me and made me feel the depths of my dirty whorishness. Since I first knelt in total submission at His feet. 

I truly do bask in His attention and in His shadow. When He sees me, hears me, touches me, reaches for me...I know a contentment like no other. My place with Him is my home and my destiny. There is no place on earth I would rather be. 

I needed tonight like I need to stand in the sun. I feel stronger more centered. In Him I find clarity. 

In Him I find everything. 
~DominaKat

P.S. Though I still think He should take a turn now and then sleeping in the wet spot! ;-P 

No comments:

Post a Comment