Thursday, September 25, 2014

Exhibition

I can't lie. I get off on it, but only in M's presence. I've only done vanilla settings. Though in some ways those are more daring. I WANT any guy that walks by to see my heavy bare breasts sway beneath my top and understand HE gets to bask in them, smack them, fuck them. I want every person to see my fat nipples poking hard and tight against the thin fabric and know without a fucking doubt that M can expose, suck, tug, pinch, pull, slap, toy with those point tips at will. I want every damn person who sees my big ass shake down the street to be jealous of HIS property because HE can and will bend HIS pet over to touch, watch, molest, use, or beat HIS. 

Down to my DNA, I am HIS whore and dog and I want everyone to know my place. I'm proud to be His, and I love when He proudly claims His pet. 
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment