Saturday, September 6, 2014

Would You Ask Me to Dance?

Would you see me?
Notice me?
Standing there.
Waiting.
In hope.
Searching.

Would you ask me to dance?
Touch my hand and tug me from my spot on the sidelines?
To wrap your arms around my trembling frame.
Would anticipation course through you?
To pull my lush curves close.
And hold me tight.

I don't want to talk.
I can find no words.
Just don't let go.
Show me how to dance with you.
Slow sways.
Easy, simple.

What would you whisper in my ear?
Or would you stay silent?
Or weave dreams of us?
Pull my head to your chest.
Run your hand down my back.
Warm my cool skin.

Would I captivate you?
Would your warm full lips kiss my shoulder?
And send shivers racing through me.
Touch my chin.
Look into my eyes and see me.
Would you pull me closer?

Would your eyes close in bliss?
Would you lose yourself in me?
And find hope in my touch.
As I curled into your heat.
Listen to your heart beat strong and steady.
And followed your lead.

Would you hold me tight long after the last note faded?
~DominaKat




No comments:

Post a Comment