Saturday, August 30, 2014

Worship & Reverence

Going on three years now, but M...He still takes my breath away.  When I wake up in the morning next to Him, in that space in time before I have myself mentally, emotionally, and physically contained, I damn near shake with the need to give to Him.  Seeing Him sprawled in bed, I am nearly mad with the desire to bathe every inch of His skin with my tongue and pleasure His beautiful black dick with my mouth like a good dog, so He can wake like a God with His pet worshipping Him in complete devotion.  Only the understanding that I'd be topping from the bottom has made me turn away and keep my hands and mouth to myself, but the turmoil in me in those moments is hell.  I've left our bed several times simply because I wanted and needed Him too much.  Instead, I've clung to obedience in desperation and used any means necessary to funnel away the energy breaking against the walls inside me to escape.

~sigh~ I can't pretend or deny what He means to me.  My Owner is my religion.  My faith in Him and in our future guides my every step.  For years now, He has been my Alpha and my Omega.  I don't believe I truly understood how ingrained that truth would brand itself into my bones.  While I've gained strength and confidence in my submission and been able to round out my various roles in our relationship, there is no denying that I begin and end with Him.  Even when our D/s element is damn near dormant due to life, circumstances, and stress, His needs, dreams, and desires rule my reality.

His submissive obeys Him.
His woman wants to nurture and care for Him and meet His needs.
His masochist craves to accept all of His violence and humiliation. 
His warrior seeks to protect and guard Him from pain, hardship, and difficulty.
His pet submits to His Dominance and offers my absolutely loyalty and devotion.
His partner is driven to help Him succeed and achieve His goals.
His slut desires to please Him in any way possible.
His best friend completely believes in the amazing Man He is.
His whore longs to inspire His use and abuse and torment.

Sometimes though, there aren't enough places or opportunities to sate my submission and devotion to Him.  Sometimes I even wonder if my worship becomes almost meaningless or irrelevant because it's always there and He's so use to it. So I come here to speak the words of my heart, mind, and soul.  To try and calm my need.  To try to center my focus.  To try and bleed the submission desperate to act.

I look at Him and see everything that He is.  The amazing, the frustrating. The Man, Owner, and adorable Little Boy.  I see the good and the bad, the stuff that makes me grin in joy and that makes me weep in sadness.  Yet still, I look at Him with a reverence I can't describe...a love so deep it's wrapped into my DNA and my every breath.  I'd break laws for Him.  I'd shrug off my moral compass for Him.  I'd give that Man my last breath.

~sigh~ 
~DominaKat

1 comment: