Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't Let Me Think

I won't lie.  I need to be face down, ass up.  I need my wrists bound and stretched to the headboard.  I need each ankle tied to the corner of the bed so my greedy cunt is exposed to the air, your eyes, and any other fucking thing you want to feed my dripping hole.

Punishment?  Fuck that.  Just give me what I want and indulge in everything you've been craving.  I'm naughty as hell...make up whatever punishment, excuse, reason you need to play this game.  The fact is...I fucking love it when you take control and do whatever the fuck you want to me.  And you love it too.  The power.  The control.  The challenge.  The wickedness.

I WANT to hear you unbuckle your belt and the muffled zip as you pull it from those tidy, pressed loops.  I WANT to feel that whatever-fucking-designer-name-over-priced leather snap across my fat, white ass.  I want it rubbed against my juicy pussy, so when you hang it up nice and proper in your closet, it carries the faint scent of your whore.  When you wear it again, your dick will get heavy remembering how you gave it to me and want to give it to me again.  I love feeling you behind me indulging in the dark driving need you've found buried deep in you to deliver that sweet, seductive bit of pain to your willing, dirty bitch.  Give it to me.  Just give it to me, you bastard.  Let me hear the snap of that belt as it kisses my tender flesh.  Again.  Again.  Don't let me think.  Make me fucking feel.

I WANT to feel you shove your fingers inside my hot, wet, squirting cunt.  I WANT to hear the words you long to say...your whore, your slut, your bitch, your nasty cunt.  I'm still fighting my inevitable submission.  Push me.  Bury your fingers in my heat and make me cum again and again.  Take it like you want without hesitation.  Rough.  Let my waterfall slick up your fingers, your palm, your wrist and forearm, as you listen to me cry out again and again in release.  Coat my ass in that sugar, covering the burning pink welts on my ass.

I WANT your hands on me.  I want to feel the heat of your palm on my ass and thighs.  Make me grunt.  Moan.  Another slap.  Another smack.  Another blessed spanking.  Make me say it...My Dom.  My Sire.  My Daddy.  Make me give in to you.  Spank your whore, your slut, your little girl.  I am whatever you need.  Just take me to the beautiful sharp edge of darkness and let me fly.  Do you like the feel of your burning palm?  Do you like how my ass gets all rosy?  Do you like how I back into your petting like a kitten in desperate need of stroking? Do you like how I instinctually pull back from the pain then lift my ass high again for another?  Do it.  Another.  Another.  Don't let me fucking think.  Make me dizzy with the rush, the endorphines, the adrenaline.

Does it make your dick fucking throb to control me? To feed me the punishments I so crave?  To watch me cum over and over as that belt or your hand fall on me?  Does it excite you to have such a willing fucking whore?

As I'm breathless and bound, I WANT to hear your zipper slide down.  I WANT to feel your fucking thick, hard meat sink hard and rough in my soft, wet, so-desperate-to-be-filled cunt.  Grab my hair and fuck me like you need.  Pull out and hold it just inside me and feel me squirt my hot juice all over your dick and nuts.  Take me as you've never taken another woman.  Feed the bone-deep need you have for a hard, dirty fuck session.  Hit it deep and hard.  Don't.  Let.  Me.  Think.  Let me drown in the feel of you pounding me mercilessly.  Do you feel my cervix rub again your sensitive head?  You you like watching my cunt spasm when you pull completely out so you can watch your black dick disappear in my glistening, pink hole?  Pull my pussy lips back so you can see my womb suck at your rod as you stroke me.  TAKE ME.

I WANT your cum.  I WANT to feel that hot, sticky cream fill me.  Give.  It.  To.  Your.  Whore.  Groan out MY fucking name as you pour it into my cock-milking hole.  Admit that this and me are what truly fucking satisfy you and your lust.  Admit that you're as desperate for our dark dance as I am.  Make me take all that nut.  It's fucking mine.  I've earned it.

Haven't I?
~A Roaring, Frustrated Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment