Monday, August 29, 2011

What If...

What if you were tied to the bed?
Your arms stretched wide.
A pillow under your ass and head.
Your legs spread wide.

Would it turn you on?
What your dick be hard?

What if you were blindfolded?
As my nails traced your nipples.
As I lightly scratched them down your chest and stomach.
As I dragged them up your thigh and across your nuts.

Would it turn you on then?
Would you gasp just a little?

What if I got out my sweet little crop?
That first little sting to your thigh.
The taps to your thick rod.
The taunting caress to your tight balls.

Would you be nervous?
Or would you begin your submission?

What if I straddled your face?
The musky, sweet smell of my pussy.
The first taste as I demanded your tongue.
My hard clit between your lips as you sucked.

Would you lick your lips?
Would "Thank you, Domina" echo softly in the room?

What if I straddled your belly and masturbated?
The sound of my wet cunt being stroked.
My moans.  My climax.
The hot, splash of my cum across your stomach, your dick, and your nuts.

Would you be dying to watch?
Would your dick be throbbing to be fucked?

What if I smeared my juice all over your body?
My hands finally touching you.
My scent soaking into your skin.
Your skin glistening of me.

Would you whimper?
Would you begin to get lost in your need for me?

What if you felt me between your thighs?
My hands spreading your ass cheeks.
My finger lightly teasing your crack.
My tongue driving inside your hot tight hole.

Would my name be a plea repeated on your lips?
Would you groan and gasp as my tongue filled you?

What if I took a firm grip of your fat hard dick?
My firm strokes amping your pleasure.
A smart slap to your cock for taking so long to let yourself go.
My fingers tugging at your balls.

Would you be close yet?
Would you really want it all to end then?

What if my mouth shifted to your balls and cock?
My hot, wet sucking.
A wet, nasty blow job.
My teeth dragging across your sacs.

Would you be begging to cum?
What you know yet what I would demand?

What if I climbed on top of you and slipped only your head in my dripping cunt?
Only tiny little strokes to tease you.
My entrance pulsing over you.
My juice running down your shaft.

Would you say the words so I could reward you?
Would you admit that I own you mind, body, and soul so you could feel me fuck you?

What if I sank hard down on your dick once you gave in to your fate?
Your dick finally encased in my hot, wet flesh.
A pinch to your nipples.  A slap to your face.  A firm grip around your throat.
The rhythm frantic as I rode your thick meat.

Would you finally lose yourself completely to me and beg to cum?
Would your hot, thick nut explode in my pussy as I squirted all over your dick and nuts?

What if I released you from your bonds and wrapped you tight in my arms?

Would you cling to me as I clung to you?
Would you find peace and bliss in all that we are?

What if you let me take you there?

Would you give into your emotions?
Would you let yourself feel loved?

What if...
~A Curious Lioness

2 comments: