Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Brutal Path to Darkness

First thing this morning, He lead me to into the dark.  I wasn't expecting it.  Maybe it was because I had been a bit careless.  Maybe He thought I needed to be reminded of my place.  Without warning, He shut the door and took me to Our darkness.

The sudden loss of light was welcome but almost unfamiliar.  I struggled to adapt.  I was disoriented.  His hold on my leash wasn't tight enough for me to center myself.  I clumsily stumbled.  I'd momentarily find my direction, only to be utterly lost with the next breath.  I fitfully kept trying.  Again.  And again.  I sought a path to obedience.  I couldn't find my way.  To my submission.  To my place.  To Him.  When he disgustedly ordered me to "just stop and leave it alone."  I was forced to face the ugly foreign reality.  I'd failed.  I had failed Him completely.

Shame overwhelmed me.  Fear clawed at me.  Sobs shook me violently as I curled into myself in humiliation and horrible stark emptiness.  My brutal failure tore through me like a jagged dull knife.  A shattered helpless heap, I felt so alone and unworthy my bones ached.

"Crying is what stupid cunts do. I want you to lay there and think about just how stupid and worthless you are, cunt."  His verbal kick tormented me.  Hot tears streaked down my face.

Apologies tumbled humbly from my lips.  "I'm so sorry.  Please forgive me..."  I crawled toward His ridicule.  "I need you, Sir.  Please..."

"So pathetic."  His cold voice and harsh words raked over my empty soul.  With every phrase, I gave in further, begged harder, slithered closer to the deep unyielding madness I so craved.

I was drowning in my need for Him.  "I am stupid and worthless and fucking helpless without you."

"Yes, you are.  My voice, my hand, my touch are the only things your body will respond to, aren't they meat?"

"Yes, Sir,"  I whimpered following His voice deeper into darkness.  "I need you, Sir," I begged, completely broken.  "You are my beginning and end.  I am just a stupid mindless toy for my Owner to play with.  Use."  My tears spilled and splattered across my breasts as I crawled toward the only One that could save me.  A gripping heat once again coiled in my cunt.

"You're stupid and useless," He barked at me.  "You need me to lead you.  You need my leash to keep you steady and moving forward."  I crumpled at His feet.  Curled shamelessly below Him, I clung to His dominance and cruelty.  My tears fell on His hard boots as He looked down on His pathetic toy.

Brokenly I continued my pleas, hoping for forgiveness.  "Yes, I need your touch and your words to feel.  I am nothing without you, Sir."

"That's right.  Without me you are nothing."  One foot lifted and was placed at my neck, holding me down to the cold floor.  I trembled in my dark submission.  The heavy folds of my cunt became slick with my shame.  "You are completely dependent on me."

"Oh yes, Sir, I need you to breathe," I whispered.  "Only you can make me come alive.  Only you understand the twisted darkness I need to feel.  Only you.  You are the reason I wake up.  You are the reason I live.  To be yours.  I was born for you."

"That's the truth of everything," He stated coldly between clenched teeth.  I panted like a dog in response.

"I will do anything for you.  Suffer through anything for you," I cried brokenly.  "I am yours, M.  Completely.  Helplessly.  Yours.  My place is under you."

His growl was my only reply.  I shivered in fear and need.  I wanted so desperately to please my Beast.  "Please Sir.  May I try again to obey?  I want to make up for my utter pathetic failure."

"Do it, stupid." He demanded as He lifted His boot.  "But fail again and you can forget it for awhile."

I frantically scurried to my back with my fat ass between His boots,  I spread my legs wrapping them around His calves,  I was open to Him in the most vulnerable of ways.  I pulled my cunt lips wide, exposing myself further.  Though completely untouched, in seconds I began to cum endlessly like the pathetic dog I was as He watched me embrace my place below Him.  He growled deep at my submission.  The arch of my shameful orgasm splattered across my thighs and to the unyielding floor.  I poured for Him like a whorish fountain.  Long minutes He watched me wither and groan beneath Him in wet lust responding simply to His heavy hand and brutal mental cruelty.  As the waves of my orgasm finally ebbed, He stood and walked away with only one final parting phrase,  "That's a good dog."

Left helplessly in the messy pooling puddle of my hot cum, I faced the harsh vicious truth.  Only M and the Beast dwelling inside Him would ever inspire my abject and total submission.  Only His unrestrained darkness would ever quench the thirst I'd always held in my soul.  His brutal path to darkness was both my destruction and my salvation.  My freedom and His are found in the heady addictive blend of Our sweet light and the madness of Our dark.  He is my Alpha and Omega.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment