Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kat 201

I'm His insatiable Lover in His bed.
Because He piques my interests and challenges me.
I'm His Woman by His side.
Because my Man is patient and makes the effort to see who I really am.

I'm His dirty Slut in His arms.
Because He stokes my hedonistic twisted desires.
I'm His selfless Submissive on her knees.
Because my Dom freed me, tamed me and inspired that gift.

I'm His greedy Fucktoy bound and helpless on the floor.
Because He cherishes my heart and mind.
I'm His sweet, wicked Domina on His arm.
Because my Sir deserves and expects a classy lady.

I'm His vicious Warrior ever at His back.
Because He is worthy of my sincerest respect and fierce loyalty.
I'm His ever-hungry Masochist crumpled at His feet.
Because my Dark Beast deliciously plays with my pain and fucks my mind.

I'm His committed, monogamous Partner in life.
Because He is honest, careful, considerate, and loves true.
I'm His willing, devoted Slave humbly beneath Him.
Because my M is responsible and possesses the strength of character to claim me.

I'm His nasty, fucking Whore under Him.
Because He is a strong, beautiful Man.
I'm His soft, sweet Little Girl snuggled on his lap.
Because my Daddy built the wealth of trust I needed to be that vulnerable.

I'm His obedient Pet content at the end of His leash.
Because He had everything it took to own and nurture me.
I'm simply His always.
Because my Owner won my heart.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment