Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stripped Raw with Humiliation

Yes...with M, I very much enjoy humiliation.  I said it.  A strong, intelligent, vocal, opinionated woman confesses to and embraces being debased, embarrassed  and shamed by her loving partner.  Humiliation is admittedly one of our darker and harsher kinks, yet I bask in it like a goddess to her God and cower beneath it like a victim to her lifelong Captor.  It is truly the mindfuck to end all mindfucks, and I fucking love it.

I only began to experience the thrill and beauty (yes...beauty!) of humiliation in the last year.  As my relationship with M grew and He slowly led me down this path, I found the dark edge - the madness - I'd searched so long to share with another.  However, more than any other kink, I struggled to understand where the strong psychological appeal was born from within me...the why.  For a long time, I couldn't answer that question and simply privately enjoyed the journey.  It has only been since the end of last year that I have finally been able to articulate the attraction and thrill.

I am stripped raw before Him.  Of every guard.  Every bit of buffer.  Every scrap of protection.  When M drowns me in humiliation, I am completely naked mentally and emotionally for Him.  His power over me in these moments is absolute, like vines penetrating my soul and weaving between the threads of me.  I am so viciously open that I am both helpless and invincible.  He sees all that I am.  The good.  The bad.  The unapologetically filthy and twisted.  There is nothing hidden from Him.  I am truly, blessedly free to be all that I am.  His acceptance and even pure delight at my vulnerability and humiliation let's me wallow in our darkness in unrepentant shame, embarrassment, helplessness and blissful submission.

No...His humiliation is not meant to destroy my soul nor is it emotional abuse.  Is a spanking or flogging physical abuse?  Impact play, the pain, and the cleansing it brings is the physical equivalent of mental and emotional humiliation.  Humbling myself to His verbal cruelty or to kneel under the hot stream of His piss shatters every bit of pride and frees me of all societal bonds.  At once, I am nothing and everything.

I've never been stripped so raw for another human being in my life as I am for M.  I trust Him completely, and the light side of our relationship burns hot and bright.  That strong foundation of trust and light is what allows us to indulge so deeply in this dark, twisted kink.  I would never risk it with anyone else.  With Him, in these moments of stark vulnerability, I am safe.  He is extremely conscious of how vulnerable I am and never seeks to permanently damage His pet.  Though His cruelty and debasement is all I feel in the moment, I know how much He honors and cherishes the depths of my submission.  He is my safety net.  He is my guardian.  He is my salvation.  When He tears me down, all that I have is Him.  As I submit to His torment, His sole focus focus is on me.  There is an undeniable harsh purity between us.  ~whimper~  The intimacy within these moments is earth-shattering and binds us together so tightly that the memories will live on forever.  Dancing together in this hot flame, His Beast roars and claims what is and always will be His.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment