Monday, November 18, 2013

The Everyday Kinda Thing

It's been almost two years.  I should be use to Him, immune to Him.  But I am anything but.  He still steals my thoughts with a look or a word.  With a touch I'm rendered helpless.  Just watching Him sometimes melts my soul and leaves me speechless. 

I miss Him so fucking much tonight.  We do an incredible job of sharing and communicating and making it all work.  Technology is a wonderful thing.  But so often I simply want to reach out and touch His warmth or smell Him.  To feel His presence near me puts me at complete ease or sends tremors through me in bone deep submission and stark brutal need.  Sometimes both.  Fuck...why pretend.  Nearly all the time both.  My every cell is constantly poised to respond to His darkness.  Even when my submission and sex drive is far away, it takes almost nothing for Him to lure my hungry vicious beast from slumber.  She is His bitch.

But it is not the darkness I ache most for right now.  It is the simple things - the basics of every day.  I want to sleep with the love of my life next to me.  I want to wake up to Him hogging the covers and listen to His hums when I curl onto His chest.  I want to look up from my work and watch Him write, create, and climb His Everest.  I want to bring Him a drink and a sandwich.  I want to argue the news, listen to His day, and match His socks.  I want to lay in His lap and watch a movie.  I want to kneel at His feet and take off His boots when He comes home to me.  I want to rub His back and shoulders and work every ache from His body.  The woman in me simply wants to spend the rest of my life loving my Man and working with Him to make our way in the big bad world.

~sigh~  I know it's coming.  I know I'll be in NYC soon.  Every day we're a little closer.  I am patient.  Tonight I simply ache to be immersed in the everyday kinda love and submission that I share with my M.  The kind that doesn't set the world on fire or send pulses racing but that feeds our souls and brings us sweet peace, comfort, and harmony.  The every day kind that wraps around us like a warm soft blanket as we fall asleep at night.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment