Friday, November 8, 2013

That Fundamental Fucking Need

I want to be fucked ruthlessly with a harsh, brutal Dominance wrapped in pain and violence that leaves me no fucking question as to who and what I am in your life.  That leaves no doubt to me or any other god damn soul about the passion and lust which burns like an inferno in you for me.

No.  I don't just want.  I need that.  Like the air I fucking breathe.  I need to be beaten, tired up, controlled, and used like a $2 fucking whore, a gutterslut that will fuck, suck, take whatthefuckever sadist nastiness you can conjure.  Make me beg, cry, and squirt cum until the air reeks of my whorish lust.  The holes between my thighs are made to be taken and filled.  Your long fingers plunging and hard demanding BLACK dick is what they fucking scream for with an unending relentlessness that echos continually through my soul.  RIP into my hot, wet sloppy meat and TAKE.

There lives a submissive starving beast in me that is caged and damn near rabid from being denied, put away, and ignored my whole fucking life.  This isn't about love.  This isn't about poetry.  This isn't about fucking hope or joy or light.  It's about fucking raw primal freedom to drip in the razor's edge of darkness and madness with a equally dark Beast that wants nothing more than to fucking feast on the forsaken corrupt soul of the insatiable nasty fucking whore that I am. It is my base-calling and desire to be Owned with a collar and leash to guide and control my descent into that violent vicious pit of hedonistic sin.  This is about a necessity so motherfucking fundamental to my existence that it is my lifeblood.  Without it...I am half crazed and barely fucking alive.  My beast howls to be mounted by a monster strong enough to tame and conquer my sick, twisted lust.

My heaving fat utters to suck, punch, grope, and bind.  Quivering, wide-open, shameless thighs beg to be stained with piss and punishment.  My starving slut mouth craves dickmeat on her tongue and down her greedy throat.  My eager cunt hungers to suck down an angry dick, a punishing fist, or the cold filthy girth of a fucking bat with equal abandon.  My puckered tight asshole eagerly hungers to be impaled with no mercy and filled with hot sticky nut.

I was meant to be a slave to a Man's sadistic lust.  I was born to milk a Man dry until He is unequivocally sated beyond measure.  The inner beast that stalks my soul and roars for freedom exists solely to be YOUR BEAST'S fucking plaything and endless victim.

Hunt me.
Prey on me.
Use me.
Devour me.
Claim me.
Destroy me.
Tame me as only You can.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment