Friday, November 15, 2013

Evolution & New Depths

We continue to evolve.  To grow together.  To adapt to circumstances.  To merge dreams.  The layers and depth of us continue to expand further than I ever imagined possible.  I've surrendered to Him not simply my body, my heart, and my soul but my future as well.  All that I am is in His hands.  I have nothing left that I do not give freely at his request.

The woman, the little girl, the warrior, the slut, and now even Alfred and Spock follow Him.  They are all His to nurture and command and deny as He desires.  I am utterly defenseless.  I have held nothing back.  My strengths are His to wield.  My weaknesses are His to protect.  To serve so completely by His side, not hidden in the cold shadows, brings me a serenity and joy that warms me and melts even the frozen reaches of my soul.
~DominaKat



No comments:

Post a Comment