Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quick Update

So to alleviate any mystery or gossip...

M and I are very well.  We are both extremely focused on bringing one of M's projects to fruition, so my submissive energy has been very service-oriented.  This evolution has been a very natural addition to our dynamic. I'm discovering new and important aspects to my submission and for the moment dialing back my sexual energy.  There's simply too much energy going in other places right now.  lol  I'm having a love/hate relationship with that adjustment of course.  ;-)

However, this trek of our journey is extremely rewarding.  To serve Him with tangible practical work brings me peace and positive energy.  In many ways it's brought us closer.  We truly do work very well together.  We play off of each others strengths and are easily able to accomplish more together than we could separately, which is always a great sign.

I've got to get back to it, but in summary...I am very much His loyal and loving pet by His side.  ~sigh~
~DominaKat


No comments:

Post a Comment