Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Treat for Daddy's Lil Girl - Part IV

In case you missed...
Part I
Part II
Part III

"This is a very special treat.  Only for big girls.  Are you sure your ready to be a big girl, Kitten?"

I loved when Daddy spoiled me and could barely contain my excitement.  "Oh yes, Daddy.  Please...pretty please.  You said I did good when I made all that sugar for you."

"Then I have some candy for you, little girl.  A nice, juicy chocolate lollipop for you to suck on."

"Where is it, Daddy?"

"It's in my pocket, baby.  Find it."

Giggling, I quickly pressed my hand against his shirt pocket but found it empty.  My attention shifted to his pants pockets.  My first guess retrieved nothing as well.  However, when my eager hand slipped into the other pocket it was empty as well, but my fingers grazed a thick, warm bump on the other side of the pocket.  My thumb stroked it's edge.  When I looked up at Daddy's face, his eyes were at half mast and seemed hungry.  "Is that my candy, Daddy?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, Kitten.  Hurry now and get your treat."

My heart raced.  My mouth watered.  I resisted the butterflies in my tummy and slowly dragged myself down Daddy's solid frame, so that my eyes and mouth were even with his lap.  My hands fluttered over his zipper to find the tiny tag I needed to unwrap Daddy's treat for me.  I gently pulled it down.  Inch by inched revealed a thick, hot stick of dark chocolate.  I was trembling with a desperate need to taste.  I looked up at my Daddy's steamy gaze as I leaned in and took a long slow lick of the head of my very special lollipop.  Daddy closed his eyes and I heard his low tempered growl as my warm, wet tongue coated the bulb sweetly.

"Oh yes, baby.  Very good girl.  Lick it for Daddy."

His encouragement made me a little braver.  I dragged my tongue up and down the black shaft.  My teeth graze and nipped.  It tasted so good and made a delicious heat spread throughout my body.  Daddy's response drove me instinctually.  His sighs.  His moans.  I wrapped both my hands around my treat to have better access.  In my grip I could feel the warmth harden and grow.  "Daddy?" I whispered tentatively.

His strong, loving hands ran down my arms and to cup each side of my head and pet me softly.  "What, Kitten?" he patiently whispered.

Hold my treat up, so I could lick the head like an ice cream cone, I asked the questions I needed.

"Am I being a good girl for you, Daddy?"  Lick.  Lick.

"Very good.  You're being a very good girl," he sighed.  Nibble.  Lick.

"Am I sucking your dick, Daddy?  Like the other girls at school do to the boys?"  Lick.  Daddy's hands tightened in my hair sending fire between my legs and to my breasts.  I paused then wrapped my lips around the shiny fat head to suck gently.  The heat and tug of my mouth caused the shaft to violently flex in my hands.  Daddy's hips rose and pushed more of the hot, salty treat in my mouth.

"Yes," Daddy growled.  "You're sucking my dick like a very big girl.  Do you like my dick in your mouth?"  My tongue flickered across the tight bulb as I sucked.  With a pop I broke the suction to answer.

"Oh yes, Daddy.  I love my chocolate treat.  Does it feel good?"  Lick.  Nibble.  Nip.

"Fuck yes....you kiss it and lick it and make Daddy feel better," he urged as his hips thrust upward again sliding his dick in my grip.  Lick.  Lick.  Lick.

"Do you make sugar like me?" I whispered as I rubbed my breasts against his hip and tightened my thighs together to try to ease the pressure building inside me.  Daddy reached down at the hem of my dress around my waist and began to pull it off me.

"Take it off I want to see you and feel your soft skin," he demanded.  I let go of his dick and lifted up to let him strip me of all but my panties and thigh high white tights.  His hands immediately covered my breasts and squeezed them tightly.  I groaned in pleasure.  "No.  Daddy, doesn't make sugar like his little girl," he growled darkly.  He plucked at my fat twin nubs and my silver rings.  Tightly and barely control, he explained.  "Daddy makes cream...nut...cum.  Do you want Daddy's cream little girl?  Do you want to suck Daddy's hot nut?  Will you swallow my sticky cum and lick it off your lips like a big girl?"  He words wove magic around me.  I panted at the tightness across my skin.

"Yes, oh yes Daddy...please."  I begged.

A slightly stinging slap to my cheek that only fueled my desperate need to please my Daddy.  "Say it," he ordered as he shifted one hand to encircle his hard dick while he continued to taunt my nipple.

"Daddy...may I please have your cream?" I breathlessly gasped between licking my lips.  "Can I suck out your hot nut please Daddy?  I so want to taste and swallow your cum.  Pleaseeeee...."  I was captivated as I watched him stroke his shaft.  Learning what he liked and what I should do to please him.  "I'm starving Daddy," I whimpered.  I was so hungry.  "Do I have to use my manners, Daddy?  Or can I be naughty and messy?"

At my last heated questions, he clenched his eyes and took a deep breath.  He hand stopped toying with my nipple and reached to grasp the nape of my neck firmly.  "Look at me, little girl," he demanded harshly.  I broke my stare of his hands slow beat.  His smokey gaze made me tremble.  He whispered between clenched teeth, "When you're sucking my dick be as nasty as you want and need to be.  I want my dick wet and sloppy, understand?"  I nodded quickly.  "Now open your mouth real wide and suck your Daddy's dick and nuts like a good lil girl."  With that last command he pulled my head to his lap by my neck.

His hand held the base as my greedy mouth latched onto his juicy head.  I licked and sucked.  Spit dripping down his shaft.  He shook his dick in my mouth roughly bruising my lips.  "Take this fat dick, baby."  My mouth dropped further to take more of him.  "Open up wide.  Be a big girl and take it all."  I spread my mouth wide and slowly fell down his shaft.  When I hesitated, he pushed firmly little by little.  My nose pressed to his nuckle.  His head at my throat.  I choked.  "Good girl, choke on Daddy's dick."  My spit drenched him.  I closed my mouth tight and encased him in the heat of my mouth.  He groan harshly then gripped my hair and pulled me off his meat.  I gasped for air.  "Again!"  I dropped onto him and without his guidance gave my Daddy what he liked so.  His skin dragging across my tongue, his smell, his taste...I couldn't get enough.  I devoured my treat.

"Look at me!"  As my head drove up and down my chocolate lollipop, I met his eyes.  I lashed him with my tongue.  I grazed his skin with my teeth.  I sucked.  I drooled.  I pumped him with my fist.  He started to groan again and again.  With one hand he gripped my hair and held me just out of reach. With the other he started slowly pumping himself.  "Open up little girl.  Daddy's going to feed you some hot cream."

Like a hungry little bird, I held my lips wide and tongue out.  My eyes looking up at Daddy so helplessly wanting.  One stroke.  Two.  Three.  His cum violently erupted out of his pulsing head.  The hot delicious nut landing in my mouth, on my tongue, on my lips, across my cheek.  When Daddy threw back his head and shouted my name, I looked down to see the beautiful white cream running over his head, down his shaft, and across his fingers.  As his gripped slipped in my hair I immediately latched on to him again to milk him dry.

Every drop was my reward.  My treat.  For being a good girl.  Long minutes passed as I cleaned Daddy up with my tongue.  I couldn't get enough.  I heard Daddy sigh so contentedly.  His hands rested lightly on my back stroking his Kitten.  Gently he grasped my hand and pulled me up his body to hold me close.  He kissed my ear and stroked my hip.  I snuggled into his warmth and whispered, "Daddy, you tasted so good."

He chuckled warmly, "You're an excellent cock sucker, little girl.  Daddy is quite pleased with you."

Sweetly I asked, "Does that mean I can do it again?"  Another laugh and a tight squeeze and my heart almost burst with love for my Daddy.

"Oh yes, baby.  But first, I need to return the favor and show you what I else I now expect out of you."

Confused, I asked, "What do you mean Daddy?"

Shifting his weight and pushing me onto my back, he growled, "How about I show you, little girl.  Show you how to be a nasty little slut for Daddy."  Then his lips covered mine, and I lost myself to Daddy's deep thorough kiss.

To be continued...


P.S.  Be brave...say something you naughty perv. lol

3 comments:

  1. I love these stories! I arrived here via Fetlife and have enjoyed reading everything; your daddy stuff is the best though :) Please please finish this story with Part V; me and my Daddy need to know what happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm working on another D/lg story now with a strong S&M flavor. But after I finish that I'll see if I can finish Part V. BTW...I hope we're friends on Fet so you can get my feed updates! DominaKat

    Thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comment. ~hugs~
    ~DominaKat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your reply...I'm all excited now :)Looking forward to the update and your new story. Will send you a friend request so I can keep up to date though I do stop by most days anyway :)
    Lellyann

    ReplyDelete