Saturday, October 1, 2011

Daddy's Good Little Girl - Part III

In case you missed Part II
Or Part I

I hopped up from Daddy's lap and scuttled onto the big wide bed, my spanking forgotten.  Kneeling, I turned around anxious for my Daddy to join me and begin to teach me the mystery I longed to understand.  He slowly stood as he loosened his tie and removed his suit jacket.  His eyes roamed over my body, and heat filled me.  "Lay down, Kitten.  Stretch out so I can see that long, thick, 5' 11" body of yours."  He unbuttoned his cuffs while he silently watched me obey his direction.  "Do you trust me, Kitten?" he asked rolling his sleeves.

My breath caught for some unknown reason.  I knew this was important.  "Yes, Daddy.  I trust you."

His weight shifted the bed and butterflies danced in my tummy.  He stretched out on his side next to me.  With his finger he tipped my head back so I was looking into his eyes. "And are you going to try very hard to be Daddy's Good Little Girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy.  I promise I'll be very, very good for you."

The rest of his fingers extended to cup my cheek as he searched my face.  His hand slid back to clench my hair, and he pulled my head into the crook of his arm.  "Open your mouth, Kitten."  Immediately my lips parted and his tongue slipped between them like a hot, wet sword.  My heart raced.  My breath caught.  His tongue demanded my obedience.  I whimpered as his teeth bit my lower lip, but his tongue quickly dragged across it to temper the sting.  It seemed natural when he pulled back just a bit to suck his tongue in and out of my mouth.  With a groan, he broke the suction.  "Pull down your  dress again so I can look at your breasts."  I hurried to bare myself, eager to have him touch me again.

"They ache Daddy so much.  Please..."

I felt his hand cup my heavy globe.  I arched into his touch instinctually and moaned.  "I love your fat, heavy tits.  From now on you will show these to me whenever and where ever I ask.  Is that understood?"

Breathlessly, "Yes, Daddy.  I understand."  He pinched my pebbled, begging nipple hard then brought it to his mouth and sucked.  My back arched and the hot, ache spread violently through my body.

"Oh, Daddy.  Please, Daddy.  It hurts," I whimpered.

With a final lash of his tongue he lifted from my nipple.  "Tell Daddy where it hurts."  I tucked my face into his shoulder shyly not wanting to admit the truth.  A soft kiss to my cheek.  To my ear.  "Be a good girl and tell me, Kitten so I can make it better."

I mumbled into his shoulder.  "No, be a big girl.  Say it.  To be a big girl, you have to be brave and tell Daddy everything you feel no matter what.  I'm going to teach you all the words you need, so that I'll know exactly what my little girl needs and when.  But first tell Daddy where it aches so bad."

I leaned my lips close to his ear and ever so quietly admitted my naughty need.  "In my panties, Daddy.  It hurts in my panties."

His grip on me tightened ever so softly in reassurance.  "Good girl.  Very, very good girl.  Now pull your dress up.  Show Daddy where it aches."  I closed my eyes, and my nervous hands reached down and inched up my hem to reveal the delicate two inch band of my panties.  His warm fingertips traced the top edge.  I moan softly wanting something I couldn't describe.

"Tell Daddy what you want.  Say it.  You know what you want don't you?"

My frustration mounted.  My hips moved closer to feel more of his touch.  "Please Daddy...Touch me."  A deep breath.  "Touch me in my panties."

Gently and so slowly it seemed to hurt, his hand slipped under the band and moved down.  "Spread your legs, Kitten.  Let Daddy give you what you need."  My legs moved slightly apart.  He halted his hand.  "Further," he encouraged.  "Spread them as far apart as they will go, or I'll stop right now."  I gave in to the helpless need and surrendered my shy bit of fear.  I opened my thighs for my Daddy like a good girl.  He rewarded me and continued to inch closer.  I held my breath.  So close, I could feel it.  The tension was vibrating through my still body, waiting.

"Open your eyes and look at me."  I opened my eyes and stared into my Daddy's warm chocolate eyes as he slipped his hand between my legs and cupped me.  My eyes widen.  The little explosions that danced in me left me gasping.  "Daddy!"

Heat flared in his eyes.  "Yes, Kitten.  Feel it.  Just let yourself feel it."  His hand rubbed against me again and again just a fraction of movement back and forth.  "You're so nice and wet.  I'm very, very pleased."  He kissed my cheek.  He traced my ear with his tongue.  He held me so close, I'd never felt safer.  "This is our little secret Kitten, do you understand?  Even though your way past old enough, some people won't appreciate what a good little girl you are for Daddy.  So promise, Daddy..."

His words added to my need and the bond building between us.  With no doubt or hesitation, "Yes, Daddy. I promise.  Our little secret.  Just please....don't stop.  It feels so good when you rub me down there.  But...it still...aches.  It's getting worse, Daddy.  Please..."  My hips had begun to grind against his palm instinctually.

"Oh yes...You're such a good little girl, Kitten.  It aches because you need me to rub this sweet little button you have.  Right..."  His fingers shifted and focused.  I could feel them pull just a bit and then. "Here."

At that first direct touch, I cried out harshly.  "Daddy!!!"  He started to rub hard and fast against me.

"Let go, baby.  Give Daddy that sweet sugar."  Over and over again he stroked me.  I panted and began to tremble uncontrollably, yet still he continued.  I clung to him desperately.  The pressure built higher and higher. "Give it to me.  Like a good fucking little girl," he growled.  I shattered.

"Daddy!" In my mind a thousand sparkling pieces showered down on me.  He cupped me close and I could feel hot, warm juice spurt against Daddy's palm and fingers.  He rubbed and coated my skin.  "There's my girl.  Oh yes, baby.  Cum for Daddy."  The hot center of me pulsed and quivered.  My uncontrolled moans filled the room as he continued to nurture ever ounce of pleasure from me.  "So...good.  Daddy is so proud of you, Kitten.  All this sugar for me."

He continued to praise me softly, until slowly the intensity began to recede.  Daddy's petting gradually become more calming, and my breathing slowed.  When he gently removed his hand from my panties, I watched as he licked my sugar from one finger.  "Mmmmm...my Kitten tastes very good.  Look how wet you were for me."  He held his dripping fingers in front of me.  "You've done a very good job, baby.  I think you've earned an extra special treat.  But first...taste.  Taste your sugar.  Suck and lick it off my hand."

I opened my mouth and took a long lick from his wrist to the tip of his finger.  Then slowly pulled it into my mouth and sucked as I was instructed.  Daddy sucked in a little breath, but I didn't stop.  I licked and sucked and tasted the addictive sweet sugar Daddy inspired in me.  Once I finished, he leaned down to me and gave me a long slow kiss.  When he released my lips, I asked,  "Daddy...what's my special treat?"

His grip on me tighten.  "I have some candy for you, little girl.  A nice fat chocolate lollipop for you to suck on."

"Ooh! Really?  Thank you, Daddy!  Can I have it now?!?"

"You can definitely have it now, Kitten."

To be continued...
Part IV

No comments:

Post a Comment