Monday, October 31, 2011

For a Moment

Wrap you hand around my throat,
And claim my hungry mouth.

Pull my head back and expose my neck.
Your hand in my hair.
Your teeth feasting on my skin.

Spill my fat tits into your hands.
Mold.
Kneed.
Mark me with your touch.

Make me moan.
Make me wet.
Make me feel.

Flick your tongue across my nipples.
I'll arch into the heat of your mouth.
I'll clasp my hands to your head.
Pull you closer.

Lick.
Suck.
Taste.
Nip.

Release the whore in me.
Take me where I need to soar.

Shove your hand under my skirt.
Sink into my hot, wet pussy.
Two fingers.
Three.

Stroke.
Fuck yes.
Stroke a whore's greedy cunt.

Make me forget.
Make me scream my release.
Make me feel.

My pleasure pours across your hand.
Puddles at our feet.
My nails drag down your chest.
My legs tremble.

You push me back against the wall.
"Spread your legs, you sweet bitch."
You kneel at my feet.
And rape me with your tongue.

Through my tender folds your tongue drives.
Up into me to lick at my walls.
You suck my clit.
Your fingers stretch and fill.

You demand.
I helplessly give.
My juice runs down your chin.
As you lap at my cunt.

Make me thaw.
Make me let go.
Make me feel.

A raw kiss.
I taste myself.
I cling to you.
I drown in us.

Your hands at your belt.
My desperate search for your dick.
Thick.  Hard.  Pulsing.
For me.

A slap to my face.
Another brutal kiss.
Twin pinches to my aching nipples.
Rough.  Raw.  Dirty.

Your hand grips my hair.
A firm reminder of my vulnerability.
You tug your belt free.
"Bend over the desk like a good slut."

Shaking in need.
I fall across the smooth surface.
You shove my skirt around my waist.
My full, plump ass bare and exposed.

The first strike lands.
It's heat licks my skin.
The second falls.
It feeds my soul.

Make me hurt.
Make me beg.
Make me feel.

Another.
I lose myself,
To the leather's hot caress.
Another.

I cry out.
As my cunt convulses.
A waterfall of squirt sprays.
As another lick falls.

Between my thighs.
Against my tender, drenched folds.
I'm helpless.
I cum again in tears.

Suddenly the heat of your thighs,
Press firmly against mine.
Your thick shaft burrowing,
Into my greedy, pulsing hole.

My hair firmly gripped.
My back arched.
Your hand tight on my hip.
And your filling me completely.

You take.
Slow, deep, brutal strokes.
You take.
You take.

Make me your whore.
Make me your slut.
Make me fucking feel.

You fuck me dirty.
Hard.
Raw.
Absolutely.

A thumb in my ass.
A tease.
A promise for later.
A whore being taken.

You increase the tempo.
Faster and faster you fuck me.
Your nuts slapping my clit.
My walls stroke your hard meat.

Make me cum.
Make me cum.
Make me feel everything and nothing.

Harder and deeper.
I scream.
I cry.
The wave crashes over me.

I soak your dick and nuts.
In my hot sweet juice.
You drive into my hole.
And pour your cum into me.

A whore.
And her lover.
The pain.
And the passion.

Released.
Taken.
Spent.

For a moment I was everything.
For a moment I was nothing.
For a moment I could feel.
~A Naughty, Needy Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment