Sunday, October 16, 2011

Play Toy

I've been questioned on my role as a Toy, which I thought seemed quite self-explanatory.  Here's a bit more...detail.

Take me out when you're in the mood.
I'll be anything you want me to be.
We'll have the best play when you have time.
No demands, no worries, no responsibility.

Just close your eyes and dream the dream.
And I'll bring it all to life, my dear.
I have no emotions, no thoughts, no dreams.
I'm simply an escape from all you hate and fear.

You can tell your tales or keep your secrets.
It makes no difference to me.
I suck, I fuck as you need.
I'm the perfect toy as you can see.

A whore. A slave.  A little girl.
A warm, willing body for you to touch.
Your domme.  Your bitch.  Your nasty slut.
I'll cum and please you, I don't need much.

Some dream of me.
Some know my name.
It's all the same.
It's just a game.

Who I am and what I feel.
You truly don't have to care.
My needs don't matter to you I know.
You really wouldn't dare.

You take.
I give.
That's the life,
I live.

Your wife and mistresses
Your lovers and friends.
I know they matter most to you.
In the end.

Just put me down when you're all done.
And it's time for you to walk away.
You'll shut the door and go on with life.
I know you never intended to stay.

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment