Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sacred Moments

Do you honor your Dom?
Respect Him?
Make Him your first?
Your Only?

Do you look at Him with pride?
Respect His choices not just in words or action but in your heart?

Do you honor your sub?
Respect her?
Put her above all others?
Is she your Only?

Do you look at her with pride?
Do you honor what she offers you so freely?

Do you each hold what you share together sacred?

I contemplated these questions today as I reflect back on my very long weekend with M.  There are so many moments that stand out and demonstrate without question everything we mean to one another.  It's never enough to simply say words.  To follow with action that is natural and instinctual speaks to the truth in one's heart.

My wonderful M and I shared a number of very intimate acts that were firsts for both of us.  They ranged from kinky and sexual to vanilla and practical.  Yet each opportunity that He or I or we embraced touched my heart, my submission, and the most vulnerable pieces of my soul.

The most intense was actually very vanilla and not sexual.  It was a moment where we both held our emotional breath, acknowledging silently what was being shared.  I was so deeply touched...moved beyond words that He would honor me to such a level of intimacy and trust.  Looking back, I'm surprised I didn't tremble at the time.  I was humbled beyond measure.  Yet I remember being so sure of the moment - so very secure in my submissive place.  The feeling that pounded through my viens was "Here.  Now.  This."  I had no question, no doubt, no hesitation in me that this was exactly where I belonged and always would belong.  For me, that nearly innocent act of service was one of the most cherished moments to date with my Owner, my Dom, my Daddy, my Man.  That moment was beautiful.  No, it was more.  It was...

Sacred.

The smallest gesture can often transcend beyond it's simplicity to express a profound love and trust that no words or grand, premeditated act can ever quite communicate so well.  ~sigh~  I love that Man with reverence, and with each day I understand more how very much He loves and trusts me.  Again and again, we somehow continue to grow and share our love in new ways and new depths.  To be that intimate emotionally, mentally, or physically, I've never felt so strong in our love as I have in the last few days.  With Him, I am so much more.  My only hope is that I somehow can give Him a small bit of what He has given me.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment