Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Promises of My Submission

My submission is not given lightly.  It is hard won with strength of character, intelligence, patience, and focus.  Only one Man has ever held my leash and claimed me as His own.  While I may not be the most experienced sub/pet in the broad landscape of BDSM, I am always on a quest to better understand me and build a clearer vision of my submission.  These are my promises...

I promise loyalty.
I promise straightforward honesty.

I promise to be as courageous and strong as I can be.
I promise to be as helpless and as vulnerable as I am able.

I promise to be the best I have in me.

I promise to take care of myself so that I may serve.
I promise to take care of You so that I may please.

I promise to use my mind and heart for our benefit.
I promise you access to my body in any way You desire.

I promise to open myself mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I promise to give all that I can.
I promise to take all that is offered and demanded.

I promise not to run when I hurt or am afraid.
I promise to fight for You in all things.

I promise to obey.

I promise to learn from my mistakes.
I promise to forgive Yours.


I promise to help build our potential.
I promise to contribute to our dreams.

I promise to believe in You, myself, and in us.
I promise to follow Your lead.

I promise my love.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment