Friday, August 1, 2014

A Pissed Pet

Drunk texting is never really a good idea so I doubt this is smart...

New York City...quit being a bitch. Seriously! What the fuck are you afraid of? That someone might find some sliver of happiness in your shadow? Well fuck you, you cranky persnickety bitch. Let me in, dammit. Give me a fucking chance  to test myself against your chaos and grace. Trust me...I've come out the other side of hell more times than I can count. Quit forcing me to waste time on bullshit and dead ends. Do you question my commitment? Do you question His? Again...fuck you. I'm all in. I've given 110% and I'm ready. I want my turn. How many mother fuckers sit under your hem and do nothing??? I'm ready to seize every opportunity you can throw at me. Just quit being a bitch and let me have a damn chance!!!!
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment