Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Dark Hunger

I am so hungry for His dick to be stuff in my mouth I could scream. I don't care if it's hard, soft, piss covered...I need the taste and smell of HIM like I need air to breathe. 

I love it when M uses my mouth and abuses my throat so that I gag, even puke. To feel His hand forcing me down His cock is to know, accept, and embrace my place as His property. ~sigh~ The sweet calming surrender of service to Him is like no other drug on Earth. 

Oh...and to...god yes, please Sir that. Let me please taste. Even now I tremble at the thought of that privledge to You. My tongue and lips beg for that honor. I want...no NEED desperately to be the filthiest bitch I can for You. 

I can't help this. I can't deny this. Being Yours...feeling Your dark Dominance and nurturing Light is the root of my being. I've sought my place for so long...only with You am I ever truly free.

~whimper~ Please Sir. Feed your humble aching pet. 
~DominaKat

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I can, I will. I promise you that.

    ReplyDelete