Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Sadistic Bastard and Filthy Whore

Slick with sweat.
Sticky thighs covered in my cum.
Tears stain my cheeks.

I beg for fucking more.

Bruises bloom.
Welts stripe.
The flush of sexual frenzy.

I am awash in His colors.

More.
Hurt me.
Yes, please...

I crave His sweet dark pain.

Use me.
You sadistic bastard.
Take.
Your filthy fucking whore.

Bent over and holes open.
Ready for torment.
Hungry for abuse.

I am a shameless greedy slut.

His black dick tunnels deep.
Through my wet, white cunt.
The hot flesh parts and sucks on His hard shaft.

I groan in ecstasy as He feeds from me.

Driving into me brutally.
A hand chokes my throat.
Another digs at my tender swollen breasts.

I cum gushing on His tight nuts.

Use me.
You sadistic bastard.
Take.
Your filthy fucking whore.

His hungry dick shifts to my ass.
He shoves that cruel head in my tight bud.
Each violent push rips deeper.

I scream as pain consumes me.

Harder.
Further.
Ruthless.

I surrender completely to our darkness.

My ass finally opens.
He rapes His hole with no mercy.
We growl in fevered hunger.

I am simply His mindless animal to rut in.

He pushes my head down.
He grips my hips painfully.
He roars as His cum pumps into me.

Fuck yes...I scream in orgasm as my cum falls.

Use me.
You sadistic bastard.
Take.
Your filthy fucking whore.

He pulls out with a groan.
I spread my cheeks and wait like an obedient dog.
His hot tangy piss drowns His fuckholes.

I sigh in submission to His intimate marking.

A fist in my hair guides me.
My mouth swallows His glistening dick.
I lick clean our violent passion as I drip of Him.

Our flavor stains my soul.

He picks up my leash and walks back to the house.
I follow in a crawl across the yard.
Smiling as He tugs His pet to His side.

I bask in my place to my Beast.

Yes...

I am used.
By my sadistic bastard.

He took.
His filthy fucking whore.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment