Monday, December 31, 2012

Saturday Night Slut - Part I

It was a cool, fall night in the Village.  I had dressed as M requested in my brown suede knee high boots, short, swishy brown skirt, and warm, clingy black turtle neck with a zippered front.  My very presentable vanilla attire showing sass and style would have caused little stir.  However M had refused to let me wear a bra and had tugged the zipper low.  By heavy breasts jiggled with every step, every laugh, every move.  My big aureolas kept peeking out of the gaping v.  As we'd walked down the busy streets guys had stared often and nodded to M with approval.  Every time it happened he'd laughed then blatantly groped my tits while calling me a slut no matter who was near.  Heat would flush my body, but the next moment M would be right back to the conversation we'd been having then laugh again when I had to take a moment to regroup.  I'd essentially been His yo-yo since we left to catch the train.

Once we sat down in the back booth for dinner I thought I might catch a break.  I was sadly mistaken.  M had ordered our drinks.  Instead of my usual boring ice water, he'd requested a double vodka and cranberry for me.  With my raised eyebrow, he with no qualms announced his intention.  "I plan to get you drunk, pet.  You'll be helpless and at my mercy within the next three hours.  Eat light."  A sliver of dread filled me.  I hadn't ever been drunk with M.  I'm not really much of a drinker.  In fact it had been years since I'd let myself have too many and slip into silly, talkative, adventurous drunkness.  As the drinks were set on the table, I gave in to the inevitable and trusted M as I did with everything.  M's sadistic dark smirk accompanied his "to a very fun evening' toast.  I showed my acceptance of His plans with a long drink and let the the first kick of alcohol give me that instant inner sigh.  What would be would be.

After our dinner was ordered and a bit of banter, M raised His hand to my cheek to turn my face toward Him.  "Look at me, pet."  Seeing His dark hooded eyes, I realized His beast was hungry and eager to toy with me.  "Lean back.  I want to play with my property."  My eyes never left His to scan any possible witnesses.  I was only focused on pleasing Him.  Luckily being in the back booth, the only patrons that might notice were three college guys drinking more beer and arguing football.  I seriously doubted they would raise an alarm.  I leaned back to dropped my arms to my sides.  M's warm hand slid easily into my gaping top.  They weren't kind.  He cupped my tit and squeezed hard before playing so teasingly with my nipple ring.  "Such lovely slutty tits.  Tug down that zipper just a bit more, whore.  Give the waiter and those horny boys something for their dicks to get hard about."  My jittery hand lifted and obeyed, letting the v of my shirt widen enough for M to expose my hardened nipple.  I could feel my face flush and pussy weep.  My breathing became shallow.  "So responsive you are.  You'd let me do anything, wouldn't you."  I bit my lip and nodded in surrender.  M's hand left my chest leaving my breast on display.  He reached in my drink to scoop an ice cube and brought it back to the nipple.  I jerked at the frigid wetness.  He only laughed.  "Spread your legs."

"M..." I whimpered.

"Do it, cunt."  My legs spread.  "Pull up that skirt and let me see my meat."  My fists gripped the edges and dragged at the material.  He slowly slid the ice cube up my pale thighs before raising up to let cold drops fall to my hooded clit.  I groaned.  My hips started to grind in need.  Another dark chuckle.  "Such a filthy slut.  Let's try to cool down that hole."  His fingers proceeded to shove that frozen chunk through my tender folds and up into my hot wet cunt.  "You're so hot it won't last a minute.  Cover up, pet.  Our waiter's not sure if he should leave our salads or stroke His dick."
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment