Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dark Madness & Sin

Dress pushed up to my waist, heavy tits hanging out of my dress, I crawled to the bedroom praying He wouldn't slap that wooden spatula across my ass again.  It stung like nothing else.  I hate paddles, yet He found such a rush at my whimpers and pleas.  He laughed as His nasty slut made her way to the bedroom on her hands and knees like a dog.  Yes, I was His bitch to command, and my cunt wept with greed at the reality.

Within moments I was on my back in bed with my already cum drench thighs spread wide and wanton.  There was no thought, no reason, no doubt.  Just sheer fucking need to take anything he gave me.  I'd have taken anything.  Oh...that's right...I did take "anything."

He sat on the edge of the bed between my gaping legs.  The sunlight poured over my skin and left nothing hidden in shadows.  I was His whore.  Pride and embarrassment couldn't register through the heavy drug of dark lust running through me.  He could see blatantly how wet His bitch was, how His dog's clit begged for Him, how His meat was swelled up and aching to be stroked, how His fuckhole widened so damn eager to take.  His finger slid effortlessly into His cunt.  A sigh escaped my lips.  Another finger.  A moan.  A third.  A gasp.

Mmmmm...yes...filled! Exactly what I craved so desperately.  But he didn't stop as He usually did.  He didn't warn me.  He didn't prep me with lube or coddle me with soft words.  He simply kept taking what he wanted.

His forth finger unapologetically joined to thrust inside His property.  "Such a good slut."  He kept working His sopping wet hole.  Juices covered His fingers and hand.  I rode the wave building higher and higher.  I arched into His thrusts mindlessly.  He stretched and pushed until suddenly I was fuller than I'd ever fucking been in my life.  Orgasms crashed over me as His entire fucking fist rammed and twisted inside me.   I looked between my legs to see nothing but His wrist, and I was mentally shattered at the sight.  There is nothing like a fist shoved inside a cunt to brutally demonstrate what a whore one is.  It was divine.  The sweet filling pain...the incredible pleasure...the absolute intimacy...  I couldn't think.  I simply took Him like a greedy filthy slut grunting and moaning and squirting.  His pussy sucked at His hand and gave way to His thrusts.  Again and again.  I begged for more.  "Yes...fuck your hole, M.  Take.  Don't stop."  I was His soft wet pink glove.   I was His in a way no one had ever dared claim.

When His fist pulled gently out of me, there was barely a moment to breathe before He was between my spread thighs again.  I was high off Him and His touch.  Limp and mindless, I was completely owned and eager for my Beast to keep feasting from me.  Luckily, He was still quite hungry.  He'd never pushed me this hard.  No one had.  I gloried in it.  And as the cool smooth metal of the bat slid across the tender folds guarding His hole, I willingly met His demand and followed Him deeper than I'd ever been into His darkness.

Still drenched and gaping, the bat slipped effortlessly into His fuckmeat.  His dark chuckle thrilled me.  Just the fact that my body so greedily accepted so much so well was proof to Him of how dirty and nasty a slut I truly was.  I was meant to be used and used hard.  Deeper and deeper He thrust.  I reached between my legs and pulled my folds harshly out of the way.  I fucking wanted as much as I could take.  With every inch I crossed further and further over the edge of madness and found pure freedom.  He took pictures and video of His whore's wildness.  I abandoned all sense of self and simply existed for my Owner's pleasure.  He fucked me ruthlessly with the top eight inches of unbending metal.  In and out He fed His hungry wet pussy.  I was an animal rutting in heat.  I panted and growled and came on that rod relentlessly without remorse.  He shoved.  I took.  I held nothing back and gave Him my fucking soul.  I was everything and nothing as I watched Him take in the scene with a dark wicked smile.  Finally, He'd set the whore I'd always known I held free.  I followed his lead and ran with Him through our madness.

Nothing has ever made me feel so powerful and alive as to be my Beast's eager victim in dark madness and sin.
~DominaKat

No comments:

Post a Comment